3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glaed 26.12.20 01:25 am

Ending [SPOILERS] (This Is the Police)

I ask you to share your impressions.
And as I understand everyone has one ending? That is, in any case, we quarrel with Lana, my wife leaves, the mafia is destroyed, we are fired, not allowed into the club and we stand and count to 100 ?? (PS well, it's clear if you don't merge before the ending)
9 Comments
Sort by:
f
febll 26.12.20

Yes, it was just like that. They paid as much as $ 1 for the storming of the city hall.

P
Pandemonius4000 26.12.20

the other ending is also not very good, with a similar outcome. in general, the moral, no matter how cool, everything will go exactly at the end of the pi * de.

G
Glaed 26.12.20

Pandemonius4000
Also gave one dollar?

P
Pandemonius4000 26.12.20

Glaed
no. like "say thank you for not killing you." And actually what's wrong? denyuzhki postponed to retire)

S
Shadow_Ghost 26.12.20

they say another horse, provided you don't help kendreki

G
Glaed 26.12.20

Shadow_Ghost
"kendracks" ??

F
Fart Breaker 26.12.20

Glaed
Yes, the genre is, good ends are only for jerks. It cannot be otherwise in true noir. And not to say that the ending is bad, after all, he survived.
Fulkrum
So the game is not for you, you can go save the world in thought once or twice and calm down.
Shadow_Ghost
So, | - | / - | 36 / - | / | / | you. If you help, he flies away and you become a bitch with the mafia. If you don't help, his head and the heads of his daughters are hung on a chandelier, and you become a whore in the service of the mafia.

F
Fulkrum 26.12.20

Breaker Pukanov
well, actually, I did not complain that the game was g ..., and I liked the game, just an unexpected ending

F
Fart Breaker 26.12.20

Fulkrum
Well xs , I expected something like this after the first video. This genre obliges. For those in the know, nothing unexpected. The whole story can be described in one picture