3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks.SP 26.12.20 01:25 am

Tips and Secrets (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Hello, all fans of the series and in particular the game Might and Magic: Heroes 7. I suggest adding information with tips and secrets to the game in this topic. The first secret is a menu hack that can make the game easier.

How to activate the panel with cheat codes in Might and Magic: Heroes VII | Might and Magic: Heroes 7
How to activate cheats.
Open the MMH7Game.ini file located at: My Documents My Games Might & Magic Heroes VII MMH7Game Config
Use the Ctrl + F keyboard shortcut to open the search box and find mDebugCheats = False (line 276)
Replace False with True. It should look like this: mDebugCheats = True
Save and close the file.

After loading the game, you will see a small star on the command bar. This is a shortcut to the cheat window.

! The cheat window is NOT AVAILABLE in any multiplayer games.

With this tool you can:
Change the characteristics of the current hero;
Teleport;
Add experience or resources;
Build all buildings in your city;
Enable / disable mana cost;
Enable / disable the cost of movement points;
Enable / disable unlimited construction;
Enable / disable "fog of war";
Improve and change the selected abilities and skills;
Win or lose.
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
German Shmelev 26.12.20

cheating ??? just dial the code to win the mission, so as not to bother at all)))))))))

n
nestrbob 26.12.20

German Shmelev
And it seems to me that the information is interesting because reveals hidden features in the game (laid down by the developers).

A
AnatolyKest 26.12.20

Maks.SP wrote:
Hello, all fans of the series
How to activate the panel with cheat codes
This is what a "fan" you need to be to play a strategy with cheats

G
Gonsog 26.12.20

nestrbob wrote:
And it seems to me that the information is interesting because reveals hidden features in the game (laid down by the developers).
In fact, the developers themselves needed cheats to quickly test certain elements.

And passing any game with cheats should not be so interesting. After all, this is a simplification, nothing more.

M
Maks.SP 26.12.20

Well, guys, there are just very difficult missions that are not a thrill to just replay 10 times, at the end of the campaign for the Orcs, for example, I just used the cheat for the heroes' TP and the exchange of units, but did not change the stats and other things! And if we talk about bugs in the game, where the mission cannot be completed at all, then this menu saves the situation!

n
nestrbob 26.12.20

Gonsog
The author of the topic incorrectly described the essence. There is no panel with cheat codes, but there is a function of additional features built into the game. It is up to the player to use it or not, but to find out what it is was interesting for me. Everything is built into the game itself, not a new trainer or anything like that.
Spoiler

G
Gonsog 26.12.20

nestrbob wrote:
Everything is built into the game itself, not a new trainer or something like that.
I got what you mean. Most games have this. Only usually developers leave it as a "console". For example, in The Witcher 3, you could make yourself a "secret" console with a bunch of functions: from summoning any monster to changing the character to Ciri.

n
nestrbob 26.12.20

Gonsog
May have developed and planned to open this function with some kind of patch. Why, then, did they waste time decorating this window?

p
pirat484 26.12.20

It would be better to discover the secret of the correct setting so that it does not hang constantly

M
Maks.SP 26.12.20

pirat484
If the game is not licensed freezes, the matter is in Uplay, which is trying to connect to the server. The problem is solved simply. or we turn off the network card (software or hardware), but I think this method will not work for many) It's easier to do the following: set up the firewall to prohibit access to the Internet for the game. To do this, from the start menu - Administration Tools - Windows Brandmauser. Next, on the left in the window, select the Rules for outgoing connections, then in the central window of Might and Magic Heroes VII and deny access to the Internet!
For clarity, I am attaching a skin shot of the firewall window.

n
nestrbob 26.12.20

Maks.SP
And it is not easier to deny access to the network for the game - by registering in the properties of the OFFLINE shortcut and all business.
Spoiler

M
Maks.SP 26.12.20

nestrbob
It is possible and so, wrote as I know and how it really works!

n
nestrbob 26.12.20

Maks.SP
I did not notice the dependence of the performance gain in the game on the network state. Graphics settings are affected.

p
pirat484 26.12.20

Maks.SPMaks.SP
Thanks for the advice, it's a shame that he himself did not guess

M
Maks.SP 26.12.20

nestrbob
As for the performance itself, I can not judge, tk. even when entering the initial menu, there are such lags that it is problematic to choose a further game, although the first time I started it, this was not the case, but in the subsequent ones it began to lag. You're welcome!

F
Freakymelon 26.12.20

This kono, as well as the way to open it, was given in detail by the developers to the fans on the off site of the seventh heroes even before the game was released. Is the information in the post new? No I do not think so.