3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarPit74 26.12.20 01:25 am

Death of Bastard Junior (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After we kill the youngest in the Radovid estate, we had to get into the caste scene with his guards and be sent to his ship. But I foolishly put the mod on teleportation from anywhere on the map and flew this cast scene. I tried to go back and climb the estate, wait, and so on. I tried to get to his ship, also zero effect. Can anyone tell me what you can think of in such a situation?
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fatum Sibir 26.12.20

Delete the mod and load the kill save save?

_
__DOC__ 26.12.20

Only an early save will save me. I also got into this situation due to teleportation, the script will no longer work, a dead end option.

U
Uilenspiegel 26.12.20

And what is the teleportation mod?

J
Jackfake 26.12.20

Uilenspiegel
Probably this one http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_chit_mod_cheat_mode_fast_travel_from_anywhere_bystroe_peremeshchenie_iz_lyubogo_mestopolozheniya8-60

W
WarPit74 26.12.20

The save is too far, I am already saving Ciri from the island (Well, that means Triss will not float away from me)

A
Assassins11148 26.12.20

WarPit74
"Cut-scene", not "caste"

W
WarPit74 26.12.20

Assassins11148
Well, I apologize most wildly, but this does not solve my problem.

T
Towelie75 26.12.20

WarPit74
Your problem will be solved only by rolling back the saves, but since this option does not work, then that's it, there are no others.

A
Assassins11148 26.12.20

WarPit74
Apologies accepted :) But about the problem ... I think that only loading an earlier save will help here. I had a similar problem. I can't say where in the game (because I don't remember), but the symptoms are exactly the same. I ran away from some place important to the plot, in the wrong direction. Then I played a little, went through additional tasks, and then remembered that there should have been a scene (in the place from which I fled). Came back and the scene didn't start. I had to boot. I was saved by the fact that I did not have time to run far from this moment in the plot.

A
Assassins11148 26.12.20

All in all, here's my recipe:

T
TheGoshka 26.12.20

In this game, it often happened that the scripts did not work.It
often appeared in side tasks, I caused the failure of the task (for example, I needed to protect a person, and I let him die) and in this way I replayed the side effects
Maybe this method is not an option, but I have it Passed a year ago and then it was a popular problem, because there were no patches
In general, if I were in your place, I would go looking for a save up to this moment (I heard and even saw archives in which there are more than a hundred saves with different moments)
Or else. As an option, try to edit the save. I don't know how, but in some games this is possible

a
arsomsk21 26.12.20

Only removing the mod will help

W
WarPit74 26.12.20

In general, I scored and went further on the plot. And I will tell you one thing - Damn it, this did not affect the battle in the Witcher Fortress. Triss said that she would not help me, but she was there) Only now Radovid is alive and Novigrad is completely captured by him, but it's not so scary.

B
Boba4ka 26.12.20

WarPit74 Spoiler
And then it will occupy the entire North, and bonfires will burn everywhere ... brave new world.

W
WarPit74 26.12.20

Boba4ka
Yes, do not care) was held for the second time and mainly did it for the sake of the "stone heart" and "Blood and Wine" I was wildly satisfied, the addition of the bomb

B
Boba4ka 26.12.20

WarPit74
Well, if only for the sake of additions, then really do not care. )