3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila Fadeichev 26.12.20 01:41 am

Heartfire DLC issue (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I dropped the bsa and esp files into the Data folder, more folders ("Sound", etc.). In the launcher, the "file" line is grayed out and is not pressed.
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikel2 26.12.20

Danila Fadeichev
Here, found in 1 min in VK:
What to do if Launcher Skyrim does not see mods?
Option 1:

If your Launcher does not see the mod (the Data Files button is darkened) open the file My Documents My Games Skyrim SkyrimPrefs.ini and in the [Launcher] section (at the very bottom) add the line: bEnableFileSelection = 1
bShowAllResoluti1
uLastAspectRatio = 1

If option 1 didn't help you, look at method 2 (thanks to Lizardmen):

We go to the registry. Start-Run (or Windows + r) and enter regedit. We are looking for in the section HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SOFTWARE / Bethesda Softworks / Skyrim /. Find the Installed Path line. In it, in the "Value" column, the path most likely does not correspond to the current location of the game. Therefore, the launcher does not see the files. We change the path to the real one (that is, we indicate in the meaning where we have the Skyrim game, for example "D: / skyrim" exactly where the game launch file itself is located directly.) Voila, the launcher now sees all the mods that you throw into the Data folder. Restart the computer. There may be a problem in the game itself or in the launcher (exactly in the file that launches the game). If it does not work, look for other methods, I'm sure these are not the only ones! Good luck to everyone in the vastness of Skyrim!

D
Danila Fadeichev 26.12.20

Nikel2
Thanks a lot !

A
Artem Wanderer 26.12.20

Heartfire DLC Issue - Heljarken Hall Estate Not Building! Everything appears on the workbench, and the actions are performed, but the house itself is not! Worth a mod to expand this estate "Wall of Heljarchen Hall 2.0.Beta", cleaned it up and did a clean save - it didn't help! I cleared saving from unnecessary scripts with the SaveTool program - also to no avail! Help!!!