3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerm68 26.12.20 01:41 am

Multimedia software v2

I decided to spiral the licensed album, here. Windows Media allowed everything to be copied to a folder and it was preserved in Windows Media Audio (WMA) format.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Here is the problem, Format Factory does not want to convert everything to MP3, writes Encoder exception
pix.PlayGround.ru
And I need everything to MP3! What to do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psychodolb 26.12.20

Download Exact Audio Copy (=

k
kerm68 26.12.20

Thank you, the pirates won't forget you.

C
Chile's bowels 26.12.20

Who robs disks with this shit from necrosoft? Proprietary uge, still robbing the wma codec, which is poor by today's standards .. There is nothing better than EAC under Windows for ripping.

G
GTAman 26.12.20

EAC

D
D.Artist 26.12.20

Download CDex, it is small and skillful.

G
GTAman 26.12.20

EAC is also not nero.

L
LSD_Videosystem 26.12.20

Run DMC?

k
kerm68 26.12.20

I guessed it.

L
LSD_Videosystem 26.12.20

I even know that this is a 2001 live album).

G
GTAman 26.12.20

Converter Xrecode 2. When converting, automatically cuts the file in chunks.

N
Nikolay Galaktionov 26.12.20

How can you cut the credits out of the movie? Well, the voice acting itself is Russian, and at the bottom there are text phrases of the actors, so I need to cut them out. Help!

Not quite the question. But so be it, read on for this:
http://subs.com.ru/list.php?c=art
http://subs.com.ru/list.php?c=subsoft

And by sound, if you want to do music more or less professionally, master the following programs:

Steinberg Cubase - as for me, the best sequencer and audio editor on a pisyuk. Has a built-in "melody", with which you can correct the notes in the falsehood of the recorded voice in such a way that the mosquito will not undermine the nose. Very convenient visually, multi-channel projects.

WaveLab - I personally use the program for high quality audio conversion. Has advanced and easy-to-use dithering functions. Has a number of measuring gadgets, very visually understandable and accurate, builds a 3d spectrogram. There are professional mastering functions.

Well, and undoubtedly SoundForge is an awesomely fast program for tracking and fast editing. It is used by most sound people on Radio, because it has such an extensive volume of shortcuts that editing can be easily done without a mouse, and the editing process (trimming, fading, normalizing, dynamic and spectral processing) of an audio file recorded for news with a duration of about three minutes takes no more than one minute. All versions work easily even on the third stump and without brakes.

R
RussianQuaker 26.12.20

Thanks for the valuable info.

O
Oksana 26.12.20

People, please help! How can I make the scale in guitar pro 5 appear on the stave and tablature?

G
GTAman 26.12.20

You take notes and arrange. If you only need scales, it is better to look for ready-made ones on the Internet, in pictures, bro.

O
Oksana 26.12.20

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to find it on the Internet. I need it in this program - I just need to click on some button and the gamma opens.

K
Kontikula 26.12.20

Hello! Thanks for such a helpful topic. I will also share the program that I use. This MP3 tag editor:
http://maniactools.com/ru/soft/mp3tag-pro/index.shtml is
my favorite. I have been using it for about a year now and it does, in principle, everything that is needed. He also automatically searches and downloads covers and lyrics from the Internet. A fairly simple and convenient program. I think it will be useful to someone else.

R
Rothen30 26.12.20

Is there any special program with which you can increase the volume on your personal computer? Something like a LoudMax plugin for Winamp, but that the program would go separately, since I use Foobar.

H
Hip priest 26.12.20

There is mp3gain, but it's kind of paid, although I don't think it's worth finding a pirate. I also heard something about Nero Wave Editor, they say he can do that too.

R
Rothen30 26.12.20

Thank you, I'll look now.

R
Rothen30 26.12.20

Everything works, thank you! Now the neighbors will not fall asleep soon xD