3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mordok 26.12.20 01:41 am

Patch 1.0.3 (Stellaris)

A full 1.0.3 hotfix was released today.
Finally, we fixed the ability to burn hives from planets and added a modification to transports.

With performance as usual - full of seams, but for those who quit playing due to short jumps of landing ships or a buggy Hive, it's time to pick up old saves.
Good game!
23 Comments
Sort by:
V
VsynC 26.12.20

Mordok
Damn I downloaded the repack (
But I think I'll buy it, at the summer sale it can throw off 10% of the geybul)

In the meantime, I think how to put a patch on the Repack?

M
MishaRass 26.12.20

VsynC
I think I 'll wait until it is flooded.

1Archangel1 26.12.20

Mordok
Not everyone is bad with performance ... the patch fixed the problems, but as always not the same (

S
Schurl miller 26.12.20

VsynC
.exe file. Specify the path and click "Install". It's much easier than you think.
MishaRass
In the morning I posted it with translation. Clumsy, but still. Now I corresponded with MakssGame, he also dropped it recently. We will wait until they check.

S
Schurl miller 26.12.20

1Archangel1
Agree. Both on strong machines and on weak ones, sometimes FPS sinks enough. I still smoke a pipe and wait for a hotfix with optimization, and not fixes of minor problems.

M
MishaRass 26.12.20

Schurl Miller
Where did you post it ? (I'm just not very good at it)

1Archangel1 26.12.20

Schurl Miller
Paradoxes about the finish will be worse for egosoft, they will cut for a long time and not that (in defense of egosoft ... they know how to cut very efficiently).

S
Schurl miller 26.12.20

MishaRass
http://www.playground.ru/files/stellaris/
1Archangel1
Wrong word. Absolutely agree.

V
VsynC 26.12.20

Schurl Miller
already installed)

S
Schurl miller 26.12.20

VsynC
By the way, yes, about repacks. Pirates are pure evil, and it's not a pity to spend money on good licenses. 699 rubles for a standard set is actually not money, given the fact that hotfixes are constantly sawing and you shouldn't be bothered with reinstalling pirates to a newer version | wait for the patch to be posted on the Internet.

M
MishaRass 26.12.20

Schurl Miller Um
, maybe I'm dumb, but I have the latest mod there - Stellaris "War Score Mod" ...

V
VsynC 26.12.20

Schurl Miller
1) I am not a fan of this genre of strategies
2) I am not a fan of space themes
3) I have already spent 1500 on The Following, and on Blood and wine
4) I don’t buy games unless I’m 80 +% sure that they are good. . --- Like Primal Edge Headlights, I wanted to buy very much! to drive, but I thought about it - it was so expensive, I took it from a friend to play - I drove it for 2 days and realized that the game was So-so.

And this area of ​​games in general for me is generally dark ... But surprisingly, I really liked it, now I'm ready to buy!

M
MishaRass 26.12.20

VsynC
Agree)

S
Schurl miller 26.12.20

MishaRass
Read carefully.
VsynC
One could ask conscientious people who can give family access. I personally bought the game as soon as it appeared on Steam. I respect Paradox and have been playing space simulators for several years.

V
VsynC 26.12.20

Schurl Miller
Family Sharing, God I downloaded it in 1 minute, installed in 30 seconds.
Do you suggest looking for people to arrange family access?
And steam with it? sense? If I don't even know if I will spend more than 5-10 minutes in this game)

M
MishaRass 26.12.20

Schurl Miller
When was it added?

M
MishaRass 26.12.20

VsynC
Type for a license, you can tinker)

M
Mazayw 26.12.20

While the file is being moderated here, patch 1.03 can be downloaded from the link:
http://www89.zippyshare.com/v/nG6Cjawe/file.html

S
Schurl miller 26.12.20

MishaRass
> "Now I corresponded with MakssGame, he also dropped it recently. We will wait until they check." Read carefully.
VsynC
Dear, there is a forum for this. At least four people a day sit actively here. MINIMUM! The advantages of family access are that the achievements received in it will still be received when the game is purchased. You will still be in the black.

M
MishaRass 26.12.20

Mazayw
Another thing, thanks!