3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Local Palkovodets 26.12.20 01:41 am

ias by measure. (Diablo 2)

Merck is dressed in Andi / Forti / Reaper
On Andi 35 ias, does it make sense to beat ias to 50 with a jewel ias / ed in a ripper?
Will this greatly affect combat performance? And will it affect?
24 Comments
Sort by:
L
Local Palkovodets 26.12.20

And another question. If there is not a single thing on the yardstick with the mf indicator, then mf measure + mf char = 0?

B
B [h] 26.12.20

Mf when killing a mob with a measure = mf measure + mf char.
Mf when killing a mob with a charm = mf

char 35 ias = 5.5 frames.
42 Ias = 5 frames.
in principle, you can add, but not necessary.

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

B [h], it's better to write 22 (5.5), 42 (5). what if people put on Stealskull and gain 25% ias?

K
Klassewer 26.12.20

here are the ias tables.
and don't thank
http://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/best-darn-act-2-merc-ias-table-period.718648/

L

Klassewer
WSM - Cannon base speed? How much does the ripper have?

3m3m 26.12.20

Playmond
tebe napisali viwe breiki - 22 ias 5,5 frame, 42 ias - 5 frame, 4to tebe ewe nyjno?)
Ps ea usay riper ias / ed, guliama ias / ed, forti. imho cb / ds s guliami> liwnix pol freima ataki i 2 skilov k aure

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

Playmond, base speed is displayed slyly: [-10] for polearms - the sharpest, [10] - the smoothest. at the rippers [-10].

3m3m, our man! the only pity is that mf has nowhere to stick ..

L

3m3m
tebe napisali viwe breiki - 22 ias 5,5 frame, 42 ias - 5 frame, 4to tebe ewe nyjno?)
You can write anything on the Internet as well as pass it off as truth. Need proofs, you know?
guliama ias / ed
from crashing there is no lifeleach? or am I missing something?

I will clarify what should have been clarified at the very beginning: my merkukha works for the golder :)

Obsessed
So this column of that plate is specifically for the ripper?

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

Playmond, proofs? : D ahem .. I would suggest taking it a little softer. :-) There was one person here who was digging into the depths of Diablo2, so he said "the tracing paper from Titansil is mostly trustworthy, there are not many lies". ;-) In other words, there are no proofs. probably no one else.

There is no lich from crash, right. but the combination of 35% (!!) crash, 15% ds (and there is a "lich" here!) and 30% fhr on one cap is a mega evil theme for a physical dummy. moreover, with the ability to socket ias + ed by jouvel.

Herr Klassever got the sign on, you'd better ask him. I took information from tracing paper, praised by the "digging". I'll throw the link in my face, otherwise the authorities may get excited. ;-)

3m3m 26.12.20

Playmond
Playmond wrote:
You can write anything on the Internet as well as pass it off as truth. Need proofs, you know?
Te tebe nyjno 4tobi razrabi vislali tebe pismo s proofami po ias breikam, zaverennoe y natariysa?) Tk po tvoim slovam inety verit ne stoit)))

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

Playmond, in short, 3m3m has kosher equip. :-) but not the cheapest. a gulder can be dressed differently and cheaper - Tfox advised, it seems, like this: trecheri, kira (I don't remember the socket), rippers (like: D). on the trecheri there is an egold, with cuts and a lich everything is ok. I dressed like this: eth bonehew (shael + lem), crown of thieves (ias jew), fort. at 63% ias, ogre ax has a break, and here 65%.

T
T-fox 26.12.20

Obsessed
y nego forty est6? nafig tot tre4ery togda yje ne nyjen. Reaper (ias) / forty / kira (ias)

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

T-Fox, egold ji !!! : '(
I forgot, there are ias + egold cheats?

Q
QLinkee 26.12.20

Playmond Proofs
needed, you know?
How can you prove it if the admin can tweak something on the server and not tell anyone?

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

QLinkee, ... and at least remove the proof link.

L

3m3m
Te tebe nyjno 4tobi razrabi vislali tebe pismo s proofami po ias breikam, zaverennoe y natariysa
That would be great oweni, in the order of an exclusive.
If you do not understand - throw links to reliable sources.
QLinkee
How can you prove it if the admin can tweak something on the server and not tell anyone.
It's important for me to know how it works here / on official resources and now. I think the admin has not yet gotten to such trifles, and perhaps this topic will become the last straw in his cup of patience ...

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

Playmond, start to cut the attack speed by the standards? :-)

T
T-fox 26.12.20

Obsessed
xz, zato ias / ed bivaut, ix ya i uzal

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

I'll clarify what should have been clarified at the very beginning: my merkukha works for golder :)
T-Fox, ny, kosyak v odnom - v fort / kira / reaper net egold, a na treachery - est '. )

L

Obsessed
Now the consuls, littered with murkuha, drop round gold numbers well, not having a single rag with the eg mod.
SpoilerTralenk ninada.