3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Regori 26.12.20 01:41 am

The CPY repack does not read the save. (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

The repack with a crack from CPY does not see the save from the last pirate, I downloaded it from pg, too, I don’t want to go through all this again, who knows how to fix it, we can save my save, after escaping from prison from a helicopter, where is how DLC with Baba Yaga is seen for the first time.
10 Comments
Sort by:
k
kc5 26.12.20

Different repacks - different save 80% of the time. It’s time to get used to it.

R
Regori 26.12.20

He doesn't read me, not at all. :(

R
Regori 26.12.20

Maybe then there is someone who has a save in this place, who has a repack about zasrunts?

T
Toxa1911 26.12.20

Saving from Voksi lie along the path - Rise of the Tomb Raider Steam userdata ****** 391220 remote
Copy them to the CPY crack - C: Users **** Documents CPY_SAVES SEYTER 391220 and keep playing!
or
Go to the address BinariesWin64 game folder open the CPY.ini file in the SavePath =% DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% line write the save address .. for example SavePath = D:
After starting the game, the CPY_SAVES folder will appear at this address,
go to the properties of this folder and in the "attributes" section -others -select - Allow indexing of file contents in ...

m
monetkin 26.12.20

Pirate problems.

T
TimKar 26.12.20

monetkin
But they saved 500 rubles in a year and a half xD

p
pacantre 26.12.20

reads everything. and if not, then there is a solution on the Internet. you need to specify the path to the saves in the config. google.

D
Danzel87 26.12.20

Regori
Solving problems with saving !!! (I have Windows 10 and I will write on his example)
We go along the path C: Users USERNAME Documents
there will be a folder CPY_SAVES, go to the properties of this folder and from the bottom in the "Attributes" press the button Others ...
Next, put a checkmark in "Allow indexing of the contents of files in this folder in addition to file properties", click OK 3 times.
Enjoy your game !!!

Spoiler

T
Tigers_Trust 26.12.20

Genom94
Why did you save?
I was not going to buy at all, and I was just waiting for it to be hacked, not hacked, and to hell with her.

R
Regori 26.12.20

Danzel87
Thanks, Everything helped!)