3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chupazavr 26.12.20 01:41 am

ETS 2 x64 and Logitech G27 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello. Faced such a problem. When starting the 64-bit version of the game, the steering wheel works only 180 degrees. There are no problems with 32-bit. This joint has been around for a long time. I also had Windows 7, 8.1, now a dozen. I took the drivers from the Logitech website and always had the same problem. I didn’t pay attention before, but now I decided to play multiplayer, and there the 64-bit version starts (. Maybe someone had the same problem, how did you solve it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 26.12.20

Chupazavr Are the
settings in the profiles in the Logitek software the same? There, on different labels (x86 and x64), there may be a different angle of rotation of the steering wheel

4erpak66 26.12.20

I have a normal flight, what is in ETS2 what is ATS

M
Maximus25 26.12.20

demolish this ten and bet the seven. I have the same steering wheel and everything is fine. This for any 10 stands out. She's still crooked

4erpak66 26.12.20

Chupazavr
yes, for these steering wheels the latest version of firewood is 510.But
I put these firewood on both the stationary and the laptop, and the steering wheel quietly worked out the 64 version of the games

R
Redeagle 26.12.20

There was a similar problem after a recent Windows update, the system itself updated the drivers for the steering wheel, so that it even began to appear in the system not as G27, but some kind of USB. I removed the installed firewood from the system and reinstalled it from the steering wheel manufacturer's website. True, in my case, apart from turning the steering wheel, the computer did not see the pedals and the gearshift lever.

C
Chupazavr 26.12.20

Redeagle
Yes, I also had this, but the problem with the Eurotrack appeared from the very release of the game (or a little later, like in the beginning there was only a 32-bit version). In other games, everything is fine, although in other games there is no division into different versions.

R
Redeagle 26.12.20

Chupazavr
Then, unfortunately, I can hardly help. I also have Windows 10 64-bit and run the game in 64-bit - the steering wheel rotates 900 degrees. If you haven't tried it, try right-clicking on the Logitech Profiler section Game Controllers, in the "properties" window that opens, then the "Settings" button.

Although, I probably tried it already ...

C
Chupazavr 26.12.20

In general, the problem was my inattention). The fact is that when I chose the 64-bit version in LGS and launched it through the same LGS, the steam, in turn, ignored which executable file was launched from and turned on the 32-bit one. And since the settings stuck to 64-bit, then the driver accordingly refused to cooperate) Launching the game directly from Steam solved all the problems. Thank you all for your participation.