3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RolandXIII 28.10.19 07:43 am

The resurrected captain (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

I ran into a funny situation.

Killed one, very awkward(in terms of his murder) captain. After some time, it !All of a SUDDEN! appeared again in mission to rescue a rogue (in the game justified saying GG thought I killed this captain)... a little patched and tochal the HS tooth. I ended the mission and killed him again. Then, I decided after a rescue mission to finish. But the trouble, he came on this mission again. This time I thought the mission was accomplished, but the captain was not killed.

Now the question is: did someone with such a game feature? If Yes, how many times this Uralskiy Phoenix can rise? And I'm afraid to kill him, because every resurrection he gets stronger(he's already the legendary captain with the force at 18. The rest of the captains of the 10 forces have).
18 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filness 28.10.19

RolandXIII
There was one pepper. Killed him near the beginning of the game and forgot after some (small) time he returned, but already with a scar on face and threats, saying I'm now going to smash face. Killed him again. What do you think? After a while he me again (on my own) tracked, but with a bandaged face. Killed him again. Did not seem to show up anymore.

PS: If he is already 18, then forget it:) Max strength - 20

Spoilerroom true to the mission before 2 helper the black hand, when you have to kill all enemies, before entering the tower, he came back with the words (how long he will make fun of us?!) :)

g
green03rus 28.10.19

They need the mud to capture and extract information. Once extracted, HE himself kills them automatically.

A
ALCOT57 28.10.19

green03rus
I don't know when I questioned one, he again returned with only a burn on my face and blue eyes

S
S_asha 28.10.19

captains 100% only die from cutting off their heads all other variations of the murders may not be 100% could return with the mug iraninas sewn or iron.

m
mister611 28.10.19

I'm a freak grew up to 17 levels, first by the inability of an Archer damn it, so he with his bow already almost like an automatic gun shoots. Always appears unexpectedly with a pack, but as almost beat him the second captain appears to help, but the pack is not finished... generally does not overwhelm it. And he appears directly mocking, screaming like.. well, again, you're a fool, little I you killed, etc like that, as much Ramit from him )) He is afraid of fire and flies, but does it near these places will not catch )). Generally the game starts ))) If they are resurrected.... in General it is necessary to pump well )) Well tipici bomb !!!

T
Tridart 28.10.19

I have a different problem... can't get through the story missions! Character you hit Poti to the end and sujecki not appear... or Rather to fulfil them not! Padlock hanging on them and that's it! About captains of these already old extracted, but not pomogaet nothing!

A
Ansfil Vel 28.10.19

Very fun to laugh at the captains. For me, two so worn, yelling cheto there, they have a bunch burn sickly campaign that I have them twice punished already.

S
Shimuto 28.10.19

did the first areas of all of the captains and leaders of their. so it became boring. few attacks. only patrols) are all passive. will need to track them down and kill all) to knit another appeared.

R
RolandXIII 28.10.19

Today, another one of Voskresenie ran... killed him 4 more times. And the first has finished to the end. Even the menu, which shows captains, he was shown impaled on a stake(or rather his head), not just lying dead.

mister611 Pimp with a fire arrow. Helps if the captain has not immune to fire.

N
NightHawkreal 28.10.19

Me one just pursues the warrior of it of APB, but breaks at the most inopportune moment. What I just did.

S
ShAMAN 28.10.19

At the moment I'm not in the campaign mode (stopped at volume), do side, during this time, I have raised 2 captain. Already think that nothing began to pass side, right now, will empower them to legends and PPC will.

S
Shimuto 28.10.19

SHAMAN
a bit silly I think. Discover at least all the plot skill. without them, not so fun.

S
S_asha 28.10.19

Yes th you tupite they are not raised if they are not the severed head of their vosstanavlivaet miracle Mordor medicine once executed by the puncture head so he came back with a bag on my head and I pathertic his face messed up)

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 28.10.19

1 captain killed 5 times,this is fun, up to 2 locations.

x
xD_Man_xD 28.10.19

I had one. Ismoz the Hell his name was. He met me there was a simple, ordinary Eurocom and I killed it with the Talons of the Black Hand, as the sworn enemy. By the time he was without arms, and in the bag, and with wild swearing.

K
Kodzan Do 28.10.19

With these resurrections the same nonsense. In the beginning of the game, exploring the world, I gigiene, brandishing a sword, attacked some by going squad urkov. The couple managed to pack, but then quickly dropped me. With it's stupidity, gave them open battle, and of one man, I managed to finish. The name is randomly generated - drunk some with gnarled mug and bottles. Then what started! First, he pimped himself armor, 've been shouting about its coolness, and then began to really make the other candidates. Pump up to level 11, I hardly got laid at the first meeting, and then had sweet long cut before you grab 1x1. After I barely defeated it using some 5 minutes has risen and has already become with 15 power level. His appearance has changed, the skin became blue, the armor even more and face even more ugly. The second time, I by miracle somehow put an hour of him running around, fired with a bow, and guerrilla methods gouge. He rose again! And become even stronger!
How to kill them permanently? Who knows? Because if things continue like this then the XS as it is a pass then!

By the way, the game was a joke - one captain killed somewhere without me, showed that he's dead, and there was a vacancy - that is, instead of him arose again the black shadow. However, the corpses of those who were killed by shadow somehow!
How to get rid of their resurrection?

S
Sergey shcherba 28.10.19

Is there one captain as it turned out he was just an ordinary soldier I killed him Well, as it turned out he survived but after one two hours I met him again
he was a iron helmet and his name was such Ashur steel head. the helmet was with the beak the force he was 13 after 4 hours he was nearly the leader he only had one weakness bees you toga I killed him and after an hour again poevilsja he survived he had 20 strength and no weaknesses, how to kill him?

D
Dima15062006 28.10.19

ALC means you branded him and he's all yours