3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 26.12.20 01:41 am

Far Harbor (spoilers) (Fallout 4)

People, health!
I wanted to ask you about this. After completing the quest "Revelation", I do not have the next and first add-on in the story, "Far from Home". It's stupid, perhaps, but Besezda is known for its unique bugs: could it be that Valentine walks with me?
The game is licensed.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 26.12.20

THURISAZ
There, it seems, from some level of Persian, this quest is issued.
What level is your character?

B
B0otlegger 26.12.20

if there is a save some time before the completion of this quest, then try to rewind and go through again, if it does not help, that is, varik download the finished save game with complete or not complete passage of the main quest and check there whether the mission will start or not, and then think, start the game again or use the console command to change the character to a similar one from your game.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 26.12.20

Kirlusha
That's why I asked. I'm already at 31, and the dls seems to start at 25. Something is lucky for me. Then the game did not start for paranormal reasons ...

S

bootlegger12222 wrote:
if there is a save some time before the completion of this quest, then try to rewind and go through again, if it does not help, that is, varik download the finished save with complete or not complete passage of the main quest and check there whether the mission will start or not, and then think, start the game again or use the console command to change the character to a similar one from your game. Good luck
Will not work with save. I am playing in Survival Mode. And there there are only 5 cells and all autosaves. Maybe, in extreme cases, activate the console. Figs with her - just to start. All DLS are coming, but this does not want something.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.12.20

THURISAZ
What if you go to Valentine's agency yourself and talk to his assistant? It seems like you can also go to Nakano's house and talk there and the quest will begin. This is the very corner of the northeast direction, outside the map.

i
intolerable 26.12.20

I do not know. But my DLS started only when I talked to Valentine's assistant.

K
Kirlusha 26.12.20

THURISAZ Well
... It didn't start for you for obvious reasons (already found out in another topic).
And that's why the DLC does not start under the fulfilled conditions ... Although this does not happen with this game ...
In principle, the method described by BlackTigerTK should work.

S

BlackTigerTK
intolerable
Kirlusha
Thanks folks. I'll try later. In principle, I am not fiddling - and to hell with her. There is where to roam, but still hunting. After all, he is considered better than the game itself. A sort of analogue of Point Lookout from the third part.

j
jsilverst 26.12.20

I got to Far Harbor at level 15. Reese of the Brotherhood of Steel gave me a mission to clean up a location
in Far Harbor. Came to the mark on the edge of the map to the house of Kenji Nakano, after talking with him, he received a
quest to find his daughter. But that was too early for me. I had to start over on
version 1.5.157, on which Reese does not give assignments in Far Harbor. Since with the help of Reese and Haylin
I am pumping.