3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon9698 26.12.20 01:41 am

KooP (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

guys please tell me if there will be a co-op in the game? (I apologize if I suddenly repeat someone's topic, I just did not find such topics)
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
_TEZ_ 26.12.20

Leon9698
That is not like, only online shootouts, and something with the player bases.

D
Diablonos 26.12.20

Leon9698
If so far there has not been even a hint of a co-op (the game is a year, soon), then what is the probability that it will be at all?

M
Metalist1925 26.12.20

there is only pvp mode, except online

A
Alec Says 26.12.20

Leon9698
Except for MGO3 (which is exclusively PvP), then the attack on the PB, as far as I know, has no possibility of joint passage.

P
Pritchard 26.12.20

Oh yes, they would have supported it for a year, and like the open world could be tightened up, normal gameplay developed, and the third act, co-op is the most useless thing that could be thought of, one is bored there, but two were not interested at all

L
Leon9698 26.12.20

Pritchard
well, if you have no imagination and you want to stupidly run and kill from left to right, then yes, it's boring for you

P
Pritchard 26.12.20

Leon9698
Mgs is miserable because of the open world, there is nothing that could intrigue what kind of fantasy the Avgan developed without the Taliban and Africa without endless war, there are no random events, the world is empty, all side quests of the level evuke the thousandth time a prisoner from the camp that is guarded generally for jackdaws, or blow up the armored vehicles that are guarded by snipers, nice quests. and what kind of fantasy are we talking about, steal one prisoner in revenge with a friend, you crawl along the enemy's main base, crawl and the prisoner, the prisoner flies away to tadadam, that's all. or blow up a tank that can be destroyed with an art blow, hurray, everyone played

C
Crociato 26.12.20

Pritchard
The game is not built around an open world and does not impose it. All of these side quests are optional. This is not some kind of open world RPG, a game about something completely different. Civilians are not needed in it, and, probably, they cannot be. It might be interesting to watch random clashes of military groups in Africa or the Soviet army with the Taliban, but in general it would not affect the gameplay. The claims about uniformity are understandable, but they are just as true for the other 99% of games. Almost all action games follow the same pattern: go from point A to point B, defeating enemies in some way. Only in MGSV is the choice of a route from point A to point B as free as possible (this is what an open world is needed for here), as well as the choice of a way to neutralize enemies, which you can often simply bypass. This is what most action games can no longer boast of.

P
Pritchard 26.12.20

Crociato
Only now it does not work in MGS, ok I agree with cool videos, dialogues, and ideas. but the most important thing remains, this is the gameplay, and it only works in the capture of the PB and that because there is a drive that consists in the fact that you will be killed and you will lose. Ok, I think you agree, one plus has been sucked. Further on the gameplay, you are saying that there is a choice of how to act, bypass to kill, honor with a box, ok, how many times it will be interesting. I'm stupid and it was interesting to me until the end of the first act, despite the fact that all the bases are the same sets of one-story buildings around which rams walk, seriously all situations are so monotonous that I want to puke, and what is most interesting is that they force you, but not by choice, I went to the same base ten times with a mortar tent on a hill, and a base under the hill with a fucking pit for prisoners. So for the entire first act, almost all actions take place there, and even at the airport. And what choice they gave me, kill the target or evacuate, it works for the first ten hours. further it is boredom. Ok, MGS has gameplay, but unlike those most games in which there is no choice, there is no game design within which this choice could be realized, everything is pseudo. Yes, there is a platform on which it was possible to make a great game, but nothing has been done, everything was broken by an open world that has not been implemented at all. But in Deus Ex, which out of 99 percent has well-developed locations that, with a smaller arsenal of skills, offer a more lively game, world, and gameplay. But this is practically all this could be forgiven, if not for one thing that was made exclusively from the user's choice, the CHOICE, so this is the second act, and the choice is that what I have already studied, I was crawling on my belly, and vomited, I was forced to go through again with chelings, the level did not fail or with the absence of devices, so that I would see new beautifully filmed cutscenes, Hurray, MGS cool 10 out of 10 You still want to say I'm an idiot. yes i am an idiot, i also got used to design. So there are cool places, but they are just right. and when you come to them a second time it infuriates. The biggest hack of MGS is an open world, we have two locations, Avgan, and Africa, but how do they differ? nothing! nothing that could fundamentally affect the gameplay or just the look. the differences are as follows, in Africa there is one swamp, other textures of trees and red sand. In Avgan there are rivers, the yellow sand is faded, and the Russians who have not drunk vodka for two months. All these are the same lacquers that simply have different names, there are even places that are similar, there are the same mountains, there is still no conflict, there are the same outposts that are useless because there are no enemies. Here's how to parse the MGS, the question was whether the co-op would be finished, and my argument is that for a start I would finish the game. And by the way, about the choice, there is no choice at all, no choice or consequences, this is not a banner saga, and not a game of biovar

C
Crociato 26.12.20

Pritchard
It's just that at some point, when you learn all the AI ​​behavior patterns and get top gear, the game becomes too easy. In the same capture of PB, it is really very difficult. And someone else played side missions. I really liked the game, but even I got tired of these endless tasks already in the middle. The maps are quite varied, but they are small for such a large game, so it is not surprising that the main missions often take place in the same place where the side mission took place before. Kojima wanted the best, lengthening the game with too many side missions and repeated complicated missions in the second chapter (this and that, by the way, is optional), but it would be better if he did it. The game would be half as short, but there would be no reason for an extra hate. The game should be judged by the main missions, and they are done superbly and without repeating locations.