3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Less_Grossman 28.10.19 07:43 am

That. This. For. Shit? (RimWorld)

Walking on incentives and suddenly saw IT. I have one question. What is IT? I think that to describe the whole picture is not necessary, here and everything is clear. The next eight-bit indie game, DLC which sold really hurt for a high price.

Spoiler

Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
Less_Grossman 28.10.19

Malicе
I hope that it is.

M
Mortaliss 28.10.19

what is wanted a price and put it is their right,and about the fact that for the DLS,about the pirate pack I do not quite understand,but that's what 13 pieces, like allows you to create your own character and enter it in the game,the money is definitely not worth it,but in fact quite creative

L
Less_Grossman 28.10.19

Maybe people in the know, instead of just minus my posts, all the same answer?

D
DEKUMANE 28.10.19

Brock Samson
And what to say? On taste and color. You expressed your opinion, and who likes this game, they are minus. I will say that you messed up, the game is good, the money justifies completely. You no one is forcing you to buy dlc. If you're just sat there in shock, how so, how can so much is DLS?, I recommend to familiarize with DCS World, DLS are all there are under 30K in total and simulator free.

s
smallhell 28.10.19

It is necessary to read the description.
It DLC implies that the player can write the story and script for the game, and the story and script will be in the release version of the game. Tobish all who will buy this game will see the history written by this player.
The whole business of course is useless, but if a person has the money for such troubles, then why not?
(there are lots more lightweight and simple add your name to the roster of names for the characters, but again, adding to the roster release version of the game)

And the game itself, though not brilliant graphics, but addictive. Because... it's hard to predict what your super-duper arrow which knocks dozens of bandits, a piece of the collapsed roof from the fire will fall exactly on the old scar on his neck, causing the super-duper marksman will instantly glue the fins, leaving the rest of the colonists to survive imminent death in subsequent skirmishes with the mechanoid.

L
Less_Grossman 28.10.19

SHAGGY67
Do you realize that it's not 3 thousand, not 5 thousand. What's the taste and color, at the price for one DLC. DCS World is quite another, such games where the DLC is in the amount are big money sea. But the fact that the sum of one DLC is only 20K that's okay with you, then most likely I'm just simply communicate with a blind fan of the game.

smallhell
Of course, I understand. But is SUCH a great option like writing your own story and script should cost so much?

D
DEKUMANE 28.10.19

Brock Samson
The game itself is worth a penny, Hello, 499 rubles. I just don't understand what are you heartless monster for these DLS? You were forced under torture to buy them? What is the essence of your evidence in your subject? Well, you did not buy, who should buy.

PS Games I have. You're preaching that exposes the meaninglessness of this discussion, so just dropping fly.

j
jackhake 28.10.19

Brock Samson
Let a million is what price the developer will want, and deliver. The question is, who is going to buy.

L
Less_Grossman 28.10.19

jackhake
Now all games will cost 20K? And that is what is wanted amount, and such set. Are you interested in this?

s
smallhell 28.10.19

Brock Samson
You can buy the lot, and in the story to impose on developers and gamers shit and obscenities, and then to sue the developers a lump sum for the deception when they refuse to publish this script.

It's just a joke. Some people spend more money on more useless things... painting from CSGO for example, they are in fact really someone buys!
...However, you can include quirky, and try to learn and benefit from such suggestions. The is there to write about a loved one. It will see a lot of people, because the game selling well.(and opyatzhe to sue a round sum if developed will refuse to publish this ad).

S
Solidar 28.10.19

you game from soap seen? In Allods polovye runes are worth more Leman wood. But of course the price is similar to needlove there after 9 it is necessary to put a point.
You'll enter your content through our creative rewards system where we'll either approve it or give feedback if it doesn't quite fit.
as it suggests that all sorts of nonsense may not approve.

w
warp 37 28.10.19

What to occur? It's basically like crowdfunding campaign. You invest in the game, and instead become part of it. That cost, $500 - a huge sum for the civilized world?

C
Chukcha v chume 28.10.19

Brock Samson wrote:
But is SUCH a great option like writing your own story and script should cost so much?
Well, for some show-off more money. How we did the mod for one toy, and a relative of one of the participating tried to get through the story and even the sponsor was ready to become a real one :)

d
denejka66 28.10.19

It's vyser?a normal game,but DLS are not forced to buy it for quite sefinately players!

K
Kaylet 28.10.19

smallhell
It DLC implies that the player can write the story and script for the game, and the story and script will be in the release version of the game
before that people money is paid, and now only tear...
here is a good Warframe game, all players with a minimum of cost, and sometimes even without any attachments... tool gave the skins to draw, sit and draw them, if I like it, then they shoved in the game, for Donati, and I think that the author has a lot of money from this...