3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crus4ders 26.12.20 01:46 am

3rd DLC for Rise of the Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Hello everyone and good mood! And girls / women, Happy March 8!

I want to ask: When and will there be a 3rd expansion for the game? The developers promised to release it, but there is no rumor about it. I understand, asking people who, too, do not know anything, but still maybe there is information about this DLC.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Martynes 26.12.20

crus4ders
Third? Has the second already happened? About Baba Yaga only recently came out.

c
crus4ders 26.12.20

Martynes
1st: Expedition / Endurance mode, 2nd: Baba Yaga DLC, and 3rd promised! Not suits and all sorts of guns.

B
Ben121212 26.12.20

crus4ders
Endurance Mode - a mode in which Lara has to survive in extremely extreme conditions.
Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch is a new tomb that needs to be investigated and cleansed from the ancient forces of evil.
Cold Darkness Awakened is a battle mode against waves of infected predators.
here are three additions, two are already there, there are still about waves of infected, it should be somewhere in 4 months after the release, so it will be around March-April.

c
crus4ders 26.12.20

Ben121212
Cold Darkness Awakened is a pointless addition. I thought there was a storyline.

B
Ben121212 26.12.20

crus4ders
Well, this is the very third major addition, which was promised, whether it is meaningful or not is another question, I still haven't even gotten to Baba Yaga after completing the main plot.

c
crus4ders 26.12.20

Ben121212
played 70 hours (in incentive), but the plot has not yet passed. Thanks for the helpful answer!
I wonder if there is an Expedition / Endurance mode in the standard version?

B
Ben121212 26.12.20

crus4ders
Well, in general, when this add-on appeared, then a few MB was pumped out from the steam, maybe 700 maybe more, Baba Yaga was also downloaded, so most likely there is no standard version. On Juan van it was downloaded, that is, I took the seasoner's separately there, and immediately took the full version on the computer, everything was already there.

a
arinr 26.12.20

Maybe Lara will be given a gift for the 8th - a battle with waves of infected predators (3rd addition)?

A
AndruhaGruz 26.12.20

Please tell me how you can get Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch in the standard version of the game without buying it?

A
Artego32rus 26.12.20

AndruhaGruz
doesn't.
crus4ders
endurance is a separate dlts, it is not available in the standard

PS. How strange you play, I took all 103 achievements in 58 hours

A
Alexey Kayander 26.12.20

Passed the plot. Is it worth taking the Season Pass? Have there been any DLC announcements? Just 500r. as it is a little expensive for one Baba Yaga in fact. Gear and survival are not very interesting

s
saa0891 26.12.20

Alexey Kayander

Besides Baba Yaga, there is nothing interesting, so it's really not worth paying 500 rubles for it, either put a pirated DLC, or you can buy it cheaper on other trading platforms.
DLC Baba Yaga turned out to be quite interesting, I especially liked the boss at the end, it's a pity that this is the only interesting boss in the game.

F
Frost OS 26.12.20

Tell me! Where can I download the DLC separately for the game Rise of the Tomb Raider? I watched them in repacks 13, and in the license 3!