3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ryhor13 28.10.19 07:43 am

Red Dead Online is not be a new mission (Red Dead Redemption 2)

There was a story online 75%, the new story missions don't appear for the second day. Only available side missions. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 28.10.19

ryhor13
It is logical to assume. But I'm no expert, but all the same in every other game that comes out today, with eyes big share of probability there are 2 options. Or podkachala to the required LVL, or the content are blocked and need to wait for its discovery by developers.

s
sargatas 28.10.19

ryhor13
Honor level lower, shoot the people in the city.

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 28.10.19

ryhor13
Well, if you have completed the mission in the Fort, where was the person with the armor, it all at the moment. Written in fact in the tips

s
sargatas 28.10.19

Ancic Angels
There was another two missions.

T
Tanc2021 28.10.19

same thing on the head a bucket! played with kakimito ghouls he runs and all 3 lives dies 30 minutes agonized went to the new people to look ! found those, too, the fleeing heroes, and dying left one killed Bosa! and then that's it !the remaining men with only hand ! allegedly drove the wagon etc! where's the mission then? honor to lower? what's funny about it why did not write ? how to make money? how to disable pvp mode game kakaeto not playing GTA online this shit was not there! tin when the beta will be held? is it possible to go through story missions again ? HOW ? HOW !! HOW !!!?? to make money? found another house where spinatus of dragocennosti so after half an hour the people there and all the horror the place that would pick up in they shoot each other ! then he will rage swashes them ! kakaeto game not a game ! I did not understand half an hour this time and all Poltarev dollar )) heh as in Russia SN a direct. a madhouse full of and missions there is almost ! and why are all the enemies in the game. !! even trying to wave already killed !nothing subscription bought eh

R
R7GE 28.10.19

Tanc2021
My friend, in the game there is such a thing as defensive style game. And all your problems will be solved. Learn the game, and then shit it down.

T
Thorgal 28.10.19

R7GE wrote:
in the game there is such a thing as defensive style game
I wish they made a closed session, as GTA5...