3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkudi 26.12.20 01:46 am

For those who received an invite (The Elder Scrolls: Legends)

There was a wave recently. I wonder if there are people on the forum who have received an invite?
20 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ihar valynets 26.12.20

Yes))) I was given yesterday, today I was driving in a trawl and saw a letter on the phone) I thought, as always, spam. Nifiga) Uraaaa!)

K
KroRex 26.12.20

I also received an invite

E
Edgens 26.12.20

An invite also came, I am already going through the campaign!

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 26.12.20

I need to check my mail

S
Shkudi 26.12.20

Yes, the campaign is interesting =) so many cards and mechanics, it's a pity not to find a Russian resource with a full translation ...

E
Edgens 26.12.20

I especially liked the arena, there PvE, 9 out of 9 passed the first time!
Then they opened access to the PvP arena, but I don't want something, after the hart

S
Shkudi 26.12.20

Who knows what the cards "Pilfer + 1-1, + 3-3, etc."
give ? Edgens
Yes, he also went through the solo arena the first time - it's not difficult there if you compose the deck correctly. It's not enough random, it's not xc =) By the way, hike the wipe will be the same - wait, the awards are too good.

E
Edgens 26.12.20

Shkudi
Pilfer is an action that happens when you hit your opponent's face. There the greens have a 4/4 legendary with this Pilfer + 4 / + 4 for 6 mana, which swings in the face, and gives another vampiric when upgrading, I held this under a double blow!
And the wipe will be 100%, too many cards are given for nothing, especially in the ranked for victory!

E
Edgens 26.12.20

I was pleased with the deck, purple and yellow on taunts and shouts, opponents fly off in the ranked norms, it's a pity that after 8 people with decks already very well composed and powerful synergies ((

S
Shkudi 26.12.20

Edgens
ATP figured it out - by the way, there are a lot of cards with this pilfer) Ranked is a strange thing - from rank 9 people either have been playing for a long time or have bothered, although if the wipe, then how will things be after I xs. In general, after xc - this igrulya is like a breath of fresh air =).

E
Edgens 26.12.20

Shkudi
After xc, the game definitely pleases, a kind of mixture of Magic the Gathering and XC (there is more of that), although let's see what happens next, I want to try new tactics, I'm glad that there is no such abundance of aggro and AOE spells.
Recently I have become picky with card games - Star Crusade, HEX, Magic Duels and Chronicle (after the wipe beta, I didn't want to play again) are really fed up, but I still play with Duelyst and the old Pox Nora, + the finished XC, which is constantly you play, but it pisses me off))
+ next week Vakha Total Var comes out, he has already bought himself, it is necessary to occupy the evenings with something before its release) since stellaris turned out to be damp, although a couple of first games are interesting!

z
zontik7 26.12.20

Shooting video reviews of the TES: Legends beta.
The first video is an introduction to the pve arena:
The second is a blue-purple wizard deck: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7s1u/VZM1DehhW

I would be glad to hear from you. :)

F
FrAZen 26.12.20

They gave me an invite today. literally an hour ago, before I had time to play

e
evgenij84757 26.12.20

FrAZen
what an invite

F
FrAZen 26.12.20

evgenij84757
well at TES Legends as it were