3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grzegorz Bzhenchyshikevic 26.12.20 01:46 am

How to make the character run with the key pressed. (Fallout 4)

This refers to the sprint for which AP is spent, when I hold down the key assigned to the sprint, the character will accelerate slightly, the AP will disperse, but if you move the camera away, you can see that the person jerks, as if taking a half step forward and abruptly cancels the step, while the character does not run at full speed. A normal sprint is obtained only if you press and release the button, but this is unusual and does not work the first time, I play as a melee without vats, comfortable dashes between mobs are very important for me
8 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgenij84757 26.12.20

Grzegorz Bzhenchyshikevich
shift

S
Sha-R 26.12.20

evgenij84757
He doesn’t hold, but he needs a click, where does your shift

K
Kirlusha 26.12.20

Sha-R
Grzegorz Brzhenchyshkevich wrote: A
normal sprint is obtained only if you press and release the button, but this is unusual On the
contrary, he wants to hold it, not a click.

S
Sha-R 26.12.20

Kirlusha
Exactly, I didn't put it that way

S
Skylest 26.12.20

Well, I don't know, at first I thought that you are switching between walking and slow running, but OD are consumed, so maybe you can try to change the button?

D
Doberrman699 26.12.20

in fallout.ini, you can add the variable fThrowDelay = 0.3000, this is a delay before throwing a grenade, LET'S ALLOW, there is also fZKeyDelay-delay when raising an object. And if you add something like fShiftKeyDelay or fSprintKeyDelay and set the value to 0.01, try experimenting, you can what will come out

k
koliakolia62 26.12.20

press shift five times, a menu will pop up, tick the sticky key

G
Grzegorz Bzhenchyshikevic 26.12.20

My sprint is not on shift, but on the key next to (/), because the keyboard is stupid with a short shift.