3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eeduard3008 26.12.20 01:46 am

Help! Spooky FPS in the game. (Far Cry 4)

Good afternoon, tell me please, have you encountered such a problem in edge 4 headlights: every 5 minutes the FPS drops to 5-10, a gaming computer, a three-gig video card, I even played in the syndicate at maximum settings without brakes. And here, even if I do the graphics at a minimum, it still gives out terrible FPS every 5 minutes. I tried everything and reinstalled the game and changed the values ​​from zero to one in the notebook, and even today reinstalled Windows, it still did not help. Is there a solution to this problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost_Original 26.12.20

Specify a face or a pirate

n
nestrbob 26.12.20

eeduard3008
Try running the game with the network disconnected.

P
Paul_SH 26.12.20

eeduard3008
It is possible (of course, not a fact) that the reason for periodic drops in performance is due to throttling, i.e. the PC has problems with iron overheating (failure of the cooling system or thermal interface).

In any case, it will not be superfluous to monitor the temperature regimes of the central processor and video card components under stress conditions.

e
eeduard3008 26.12.20

Knight Rider
License Jupley

e
eeduard3008 26.12.20

Paul_SH
I repeat all games run at max settings without any brakes, except for edge 4 headlights

e
eeduard3008 26.12.20

nestrbob
and then the point is to play the license with the network off?))

n
nestrbob 26.12.20

eeduard3008
This is done for the sake of checking, if the network is malfunctioning, then the picture in the game may freeze during failures. It is not difficult to verify that.

e
eeduard3008 26.12.20

nestrbob
checked, launched the game with the Internet on, but offline, 40fps works, thanks. But how then to play online?

n
nestrbob 26.12.20

eeduard3008
It's cool - offline online. Call the provider and find out what is wrong with the network and when the normal mode will be restored and play while offline. You can continue to play with drawdowns.
Describe in more detail your drawdowns, after what time, permanently or not? What is the size of the swap file, and the whole config does not interfere.