3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ripvango 26.12.20 01:46 am

Does the character gain experience if the enemy is killed by his companion? (Fallout 4)

Forgive me for such a possibly stupid question, but I haven't noticed this yet, but in New Vegas it was ... Here, no, did I understand correctly?
Or maybe the messages about receiving exp are simply not displayed, but it is actually dripping? Not?
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Givemethedust 26.12.20

Sometimes it is not displayed, it seems that the satellite completely kills the enemy itself. Perhaps, if you take away most of your health, then experience will be given in any case. Since the message about gaining experience does not always pop up.

n
nikita2112 26.12.20

I got experience even when the enemy was killed by another enemy. You just need to get into it at least once. And they always gave experience for those killed by their partners. At least for the dog.

K
KroRex 26.12.20

Messages are not displayed if the enemy was not killed by you, but there is sound and experience goes,

r
ripvango 26.12.20

Thanks for answers! )

f
fox 453 26.12.20

ripvango
if you put in at least one cartridge in a shootout you will get experience. in the previous parts this was not. it was necessary that the first hit on the enemy was yours.

r
ripvango 26.12.20

fox 453
No, in New Vegas it was possible not to shoot at all ... With high charisma ... You rummage in boxes, your partner shreds enemies from behind, and experience drips for you ...

f
fox 453 26.12.20

ripvango
I don’t remember such details. that was a long time ago.

c
callmegod 26.12.20

In HB, it was necessary to remove some of the health in order to gain experience for killing enemies.
Here you don't have to shoot at all and get experience.

D
Dragon2055 26.12.20

Constantly staggering with Piper came to the conclusion that in order to gain experience, you need to remove at least 20-30 percent of the mob (ideally half). 1 shot does not roll.

s
serg5555555 26.12.20

Another thing surprises me. I teleport to some location. I hear shooting going somewhere, and then the experience starts to drip to me. Wonders. There is no explanation for this.

s
saa0891 26.12.20

serg5555555

No miracles, the same settlers (or, for example, defense turrets), the groupings in which you are a member can destroy enemies and for this you will be given experience.

r
ripvango 26.12.20

callmegod
I've walked Vegas about 6 times. I remember exactly what happened - Boone could run away somewhere, around the corner, behind a rock, into another room, and I did not even notice who he shot there, only from the message about the experience I guessed about it.

B
B0ND 26.12.20

Zdarova blunts! The mission has arrived .. Vashcheta has a global variable in the game that is responsible for the damage in%, which must be inflicted on the main character so that the EXP goes for him to kill. It is very tempting how that lying dumbass was getting EXP for murders without voice acting (which, in principle, is not possible in the game and there are no such stupid modifications either, so he could not confuse anything) It's bad that this variable is basic somewhere 15%, but even if it set to 0, then you need to inflict at least 1 damage so that the exp ((((((Which is easily solved by modifying the increase in the radius of the attacking tesla of the field)))

O
Old_Nick 26.12.20

When fighting with the personal presence of the GG in the location, he gains experience when the enemy is damaged by a certain% of HP of this enemy. The specific figure depends on the difficulty - from 5% for the easiest and + 5% for each next level of difficulty. Regardless of who specifically inflicted the "fatal blow" (satellite, settlers, and even other enemies - it does not matter)
Experience for those killed in the absence of the GG (settlers / turrets during defense, supplies, etc.) - goes when killing an enemy only " subjects "/ the current faction of YG. Regardless of the participation of the GG himself

K
Ky3HEts 26.12.20

Oh gods ... What are you talking about here? Nobody knows shit, but everyone shares their experience. I was not even too lazy to recover the password to tell you this !!!

The default kill experience setting is 0.25. This means that you have to deal 25% of the target's damage (and it doesn't matter if the first shot, the last one or the damage in the middle, was killed by a partner, an enemy exploded on a mine, or another enemy character killed him, the main thing is to demolish 25% HP).

Below is READ !!! to replace the experience gained from kills!
CHIT

In the console in the game, write the following:

"setgs fXPDeathRewardHealthThreshold 0.0" - zeros mean that you will get experience from killing your partner if you deal zero damage to the target. That is, you get experience without your participation (although, personally with me, you need to shoot at the enemy at least 1 time)

"setgs fXPDeathRewardHealthThreshold 100.0" - the number 100.0 means that you will get experience for the target only when you deal 100% of the target's damage.