3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad SVI 26.12.20 01:47 am

Local network game (Tungle) on pirate (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Hello everyone, I am creating a topic because the problem is global for those who have not yet earned or allocated a budget to buy the game and play via a local network.

When the game was released with patches from 1.1 to somewhere 2.0, I updated it and everything worked, the games of other players were visible and they saw me (that is, they joined) and one day they clap, and I don't see anything and they don't see me in the game itself, again in local (in Tangle everything connects as before without problems).
Tried reinstalling the game from scratch to patch 4.0 (Skull Rain), tried reinstalling Tangle with antivirus on and off and again nothing changed.
I have searched all sites but the data is outdated (i.e. tips for version 1.3), and none of them work.
I would be grateful for an active discussion and practical advice, maybe someone managed to somehow overcome this non-vision and you can help others.
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phil5318008 26.12.20

buy litsuhu

D
Dos_r 26.12.20

0. Blocks the Firewall.
1. The metric is not set to "10" in the Tunngle adapter.
2. In the Tunngle parameters, the checkbox to use UPnp is not checked (Now it is displayed as UPrCheck.) 11155 should be on the left
3. Something is blocking in windows. (there may be a conflict of adapter drivers) Try to uninstall all new programs after problems appear. Perhaps a virus, or a virus removed from the computer that damaged something.
4. Reinstall windows.
5. The router is lost, it may be faulty. Try to configure it again. Or experiment with a new one.
At the moment, the search shows not all servers after version 3.0

A
AL5 26.12.20

Vlad SVI
I gave up with this tangle for a long time, this crap is complete. I decided to buy an account, and I advise you.

V
Vlad SVI 26.12.20

Dos_r
0. the firewall is disabled
1. the metric is set to 10 in the Tangle update
2. the daw is worth it and is not worth it (checked from different angles)
3. I have not tested this block, I will try to work with these issues
4. at the very last moment I will reinstall VIN
5. Router from Provider recently, by the way, changed so on the old one, it stopped working on the new one, did not start working the same way (I don't think there is a problem in it)
thanks for the OS, I'll try to update something in the network drivers.

V
Vlad SVI 26.12.20

Great news, the problem with finding servers in the game was solved in a trivial way, I updated the network card driver (it was version 2010, installed 2013), I'm sure that updating the network card will solve the problem. Hope this will help others if that give OS after driver update. Thank you.