3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 26.12.20 01:47 am

August 9th or August 12th on PC ?? (No Man's Sky)

So when does the PC go out? They frightened it like that the PC will be released on August 12, is it true or not? Are there any proofs?
49 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xays07 26.12.20

sources

http://store.steampowered.com/app/275850/
http://www.no-mans-sky.com/about/

B
Bobik78 26.12.20

sources
Yes, what a difference ...

K
Kol55 26.12.20

Bobik78
He was interested and he asked a question.

K
KiriIl2511 26.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
Right now, I would write that it is brilliant to read the news, which have not yet been told off. Even in the incentive, I still have 10, and some have 12 for a long time, also read the news?

D
Dante_Avitus 26.12.20

KiriIl2511
The news has long been from the developers that the official release will be on CONSOLE 9, and on PC 12

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 26.12.20

KiriIl2511
Anal thinking in action ... Look, right now I will throw off a link to such news, most likely not even one.
Note that this news is not only available on the PG.

A

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/no_mans_sky/sluh_no_man_s_sky_uzhe_na_rukah_igrokov-206026/
http://gamebomb.ru/gbnews/17242
Here's for reference, smart guy.
UPD: here's to you from off. site.
No Man's Sky is a game about exploration and survival in an infinite procedurally generated galaxy, coming to PS4 on August 9th in North America and August 10th in Europe, and on PC worldwide on August 12th.

K
KiriIl2511 26.12.20

Frontier buccaneer Now
I would learn to respond adequately .... Although not the same site. Let's start with the fact that this date was accidentally found when they began to indicate another, and again, some (including me, myself) still have the date in incentive 10. And they did not write about it anywhere, except for editing the date on the site. It is foolish to sit and poke about the posts of invisible news, and blogs are blogs, here everyone can indicate their date.

A

KiriIl2511
In the incentive they set the date, which they were named after the transfer, this will stand, no one will change it now.
The blog set the correct date after the news about the release date of the game, but the PG as usual slopochit and therefore this news somehow got to the site in the form of a blog.
Learn to look for information yourself and do not be offended when you are poked into your mistakes.

G
GG4 26.12.20

The PC version was moved to September 2, on the console so far everything is according to plan - August 9.

K
KiriIl2511 26.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
Let me surprise you, this news was nowhere to be found. Even the GB says that they accidentally discovered this date. And again, reading between the lines, in incentive not all have the date 10, the majority (as far as I understand) has 12.

G
Geth Hunter 26.12.20

sources wrote:
So when is the output on the PC? They frightened it like that the PC will be released on August 12, is it true or not? Are there any proofs?
There are no proofs, you’re a shkalnik, you don’t even know how to use Google

s
sources 26.12.20

GG4 wrote: The
PC version was moved to September 2, was
that a joke?

A

KiriIl2511
Yes, stop shoving your steam into every comment.
Off. game site for whom?

J
JackDark 26.12.20

August 9 (sort of)

K
KiriIl2511 26.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
I'll surprise you even probably, but the game on the pc in Rashka comes out 10. I read carefully the text, and what they write in the incentive.

J
Jackfake 26.12.20

A

KiriIl2511
As you say.

H
HAVUcK 26.12.20

In GOG, the date is August 12, on Steam it is still 10, but most likely it has not updated the date.

A

HAVUcK It
’s useless to tell him. He asked when exactly the game came out, he was answered, he was not happy with the answer. Don't even try.