3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biduk 26.12.20 01:47 am

System Memory (Just Cause 3)

Before starting the game, writes LOW SYSTEM MEMORY CLOSE WITH THE PROGRAMS AND REPEAT THE GAME. I start the game, the game lags. Help. I have I 7 processor 8 RAM card gtx 760 2 g. What to do and the antivirus turned on and everything is there with nvidia programs, etc. all the same writes little system memory, close the programs. Only the torrent is pumping. Maybe it's in the torrent. This is the first time I come across this. I'm from Ukraine from Lviv, sorry if I write badly
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SWAT-666 26.12.20

biduk Ca
n't start at all? or slows down a lot? If it starts and slows down, reduce the system requirements and screen resolution in the game.

S
SWAT-666 26.12.20

or try this method (though it is from just cause 2) but suddenly it helps

b
biduk 26.12.20

SWAT-666
starts up for me but before the game it writes a little system memory close the programs the game lags
I start the game but it lags

d
dimon-alfa 26.12.20

I was helped by an additional 8 gig bar, in total, having 16 gigs with the Gtx 660 Ti vidyuha, I play without brakes. Previously, at 8 gigs, it slowed down at minimum salaries. Maybe Windows 10 still helped.
PS game license

w
winni madison 26.12.20

8 gigs for this game is not enough, I also bought additional operatives later and everything went fine without lags

I
In_live 26.12.20

What about the swap file? Put more and that's it

Z
Zhenya Astrakhantsev 26.12.20

dimon-alfa
is not 32 then))

Z
Zhenya Astrakhantsev 26.12.20

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
just wanted to write that there is little swap))