3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hunter00014 26.12.20 01:51 am

Began to lag all games

Friends help! In general, for a week now I can not solve the damn problem! Absolutely all games began to slow down for me. Namely: in games, textures are not immediately loaded and this is all accompanied by periodic jams. I checked the RAM, checked the railway, replaced the thermal paste both on the process and on the video, even the OS had already interrupted 3 times and tried different versions of the drivers! I have already lost hope, because I don't know what exactly is the cause of this delirium! help me please
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Titan48 26.12.20

Vidyuha is dying.

P
PCHalfFullHD 26.12.20

Hunter00014 wrote: I
checked the RAM, I checked the hard disk drive, I replaced the thermal paste both on the process and on the video, I even interrupted the OS 3 times and tried different versions of the drivers!
It would be necessary to check the power supply unit, maybe it dies and does not give full power.

H
Hunter00014 26.12.20

How to check the power supply? Are there programs for this?

H
Hunter00014 26.12.20

Titan48
What could be the reason? They seem to work up to 10 years, don't they?

L
Len4ik00N 26.12.20

Hunter00014
If you create a topic on the forum in the section dedicated to "hardware", then indicate the configuration of your computer.
The power supply unit is checked with special devices. If they are not there, then at least you need to find out the voltage they give out on different lines and check for swollen capacitors and other visible damage. You can find more detailed instructions on the Internet.

T
Titan48 26.12.20

Hunter00014
how lucky. I had an Nvidia 460, worked for 7 years and sold it later. And a year and a half ago I bought a 780ti and the chip burned out a year later. Although I always monitored the temperature. So the lottery))

C
CreMat0ry 26.12.20

Anglerfish
Usually the computer crashes or reboots when there are problems with the power supply, especially under loads. At least I have so 2 outlived.

P
PCHalfFullHD 26.12.20

CreMat0ry
So yes ... I just pointed my finger at the sky.