3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepulcher 26.12.20 01:51 am

Jewel of the Nile (Serious Sam 3: BFE)

So, today at 21:00 Moscow time, the first DLC for Serious Sam 3: BFE, called The Pearl of the Nile, is released. Three new campaign missions, the actions of which unfold, judging by the trailer, after the level of Might of the Underworld; Sledgehammer replaced with Ax; Laser and Sniper rifles are now found as regular weapons (not secret); new achievements; two new monsters - Aludran Reptilian (from the plains) and a new, huge, heavily armed boss.

We are waiting, soon there will be something to discuss.
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoD PyLuT 26.12.20

where is the dls? I see some new maps in multiplayer, but I don't see DLS myself

S
Sepulcher 26.12.20

I'm an evil robber barmale
In the Steam store. Enter Jewel of the Nile in the search. Now it costs 134 rubles.

Passed the first level. There are so many impressions that it would take half an hour to write. I can only say this supplement is excellent! Excellent humor, action, beautiful landscapes. I didn't even expect. All Serious Sam 3 lovers must buy.

m
mode2com 26.12.20

I expected more. Surprisingly, very short 3 companies. The last boss, so generally ridiculous (copy-paste from bold) ... In
principle, fan of sam, you should buy without hesitation (once, you have to go 100% +, preferably in a cooperative). In addition, now there is a special offer, you can buy the HD version.

В1О2В3А4Н5 26.12.20

When will the crack come out for him? Who knows?

C
CoD PyLuT 26.12.20

cheto updates it every day

L
Loki DS 26.12.20

Complete walkthrough.
http://www.playground.ru/dox/serious_sam_3_bfe/video-prohogdenie_jewel_of_the_nile_gemchugina_nila_hd-11765/

В1О2В3А4Н5 26.12.20

When fighting the Khnums, my game crashes! Both in the original and in the DLS!

I
Infiltratоr 26.12.20

Normal DLC.

P
Paarl 26.12.20

DLS is awesome, except that the boss was neoch and in terms of hardcore no.