3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norbert Owl 26.12.20 01:51 am

Can't craft school equipment! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Comrades, help. I got carried away with quests and did not immediately realize that school subjects should be done right away, and then the drawing should be improved. So now I can not create some items from equipment, because I did not make the previous option (((What to do? Is it possible to roll back the drawing to the previous level to create an item ???
15 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnholyChaplain 26.12.20

buy cards from merchants and there will be tasks for finding blueprints
everything I can say
ps found a blueprint - a thing appeared, if you find a blueprint on a higher level, it will not replace a thing, another one will appear

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 26.12.20

Well, as if the blueprints of improvements do not replace the blueprints of the armor itself, if that's what you mean. Buy cards from merchants, read them and quests to find equipment will appear, then you will find or buy more cards for further improvement.

i
iliyasuperman 26.12.20

Blueprints are not improved, but new ones are selected and stored. Found a drawing of the cat's school armor, created it. Found a blueprint for improved armor, made an improved one. For each improvement, you need armor one head lower - for improved armor, normal, etc.

N
Norbert Owl 26.12.20

iliyasuperman
So that's the problem. The improved blueprint replaces the previous one, and the thing for the previous blueprint is not done, but for the new one it is required. So how can I make a thing according to the previous drawing ????

i
iliyasuperman 26.12.20

Drawings are not replaced, they said. You will have in a row - regular, improved, workshop, and the like

i
iliyasuperman 26.12.20

If you find an improved blueprint after taking a regular one, it will not be replaced, but will be added to the collection

N
Norbert Owl 26.12.20

iliyasuperman
Good. Where is the list ???

i
iliyasuperman 26.12.20

The Jack 13
You just didn't find the blueprints for the normal armor. If you find it, take a closer look above - below. They are out of order.

m
melvinov 26.12.20

You have already been explained 10 times, find for a start the REGULAR (!) Armor of the Wolf school, your screen does not show anything at all, except that you have 2 options for this armor, 1 option should be higher, Armor of the Wolf school, if you at all I found ... if I did not find it, then its stump is clear and WILL NOT BE on the list of the craft!

N
Norbert Owl 26.12.20

iliyasuperman
Damn, for sure !!! I didn’t notice the elephant !!!! Thank you! I have to start working ...

N
Norbert Owl 26.12.20

melvinov
Hush, hush. I understand, thanks)

A
Assassins11148 26.12.20

The Jack 13
Blueprints are not updated. They just accumulate, independently of each other.

a
arsomsk21 26.12.20

You can add a drawing using the console.

d
dimon-alfa 26.12.20

I got so confused with the oils, I thought that I had not had time to replace it, but it turned out that I simply did not find the necessary drawing. See guide where you can find each blueprint. For the grandmaster armor of the wolf school, the previous elements of armor are not needed, you can immediately create it from the drawing.

k
kort67 26.12.20

By the way, it is undesirable to sell witcher armor. I ran into this in K and B. If you sold the previous armor, you can't make the next one, the grandmaster. So we need to store all the witcher's equipment in the chest.