3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 26.12.20 01:51 am

Should you buy the game now? (Arma 2)

Now I have discounts on the incentive, I decided to buy a game, but I don’t know whether people are playing it or the game is already empty
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frosty 1992 26.12.20

MrWorld
Play, full of people, just take arm 2 + operation arrowhead, (set of combined operations) at least.

A
AndrewTi 26.12.20

Write to me in VK, I will advise in detail: where, what and how.

h
hipnike 26.12.20

MrWorld
Only bundled with OA, tk. just in Arma 2 the servers were closed, a lot of people play!

M
MrWorld 26.12.20

hipnike
I have a question, what is the difference between arma 2 and arma operation arrow? Is it possible to buy only arma 2 operation arrow or is the original arma 2 required?

h
hipnike 26.12.20

MrWorld
To play online you can only take OA, but it's better to take combined operations at once, the difference in different campaigns and the presence of multiplayer! And in my opinion on DayZ servers the usual Arm2 is also needed!

M
MrWorld 26.12.20

hipnike
Thank you very much, I already took it and download it) In general, Arma 3 and there are more people there than in Arma 2? I just wanted to take Arma 3, but there was not enough money, they say better than 2

v
varw 26.12.20

take it worth i bought the whole pack

h
hipnike 26.12.20

MrWorld PC
for Arma 3 is not sickly, and these 2 parts are slightly different, which one is better, you can't say, the third is just newer!

M
Mr. Rifleman 26.12.20

Always worth it. Everyone and everyone.
ArmA 2 OA differs from the original only in that a bunch of new weapons and equipment are added, and the action takes place not in Chernarus, but in Takistan. If you buy / download ArmA 3, you can download a couple of unofficial add-ons that add islands, weapons and equipment from the second part to the game. I lost the third Armu along with the flying Windows, so I can't say for sure the names of these additions. Anyway, play and learn to survive in a real war :)

A
Alexey Lesnik 26.12.20

Naturally

L
Ludius69 26.12.20

Only if for the sake of the story campaign, maps and almost all weapons with equipment from part 2 have already been transferred to part 3.