3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nighthawkreal 26.12.20 01:52 am

Companion endings (Fallout 4)

Yes, yes, I know that the companions do not have endings (the ending in the game is not a fountain at all). But nothing prevents them from guessing.
For example:
Preston Garvey:
- If the Survivor did not help him in the museum: "Preston Garvey died in a battle with the raiders in Concord and the Minutemen died with him."
- If the Survivor rescued him, but did not restore the Minutemen (did not recapture the Castle): Having lost his purpose in life, Preston Garvey eventually went on a suicide mission alone and died heroically defending a group of settlers from a gang of raiders.
- If the Survivor saved him, restored the Minutemen and led them to victory. Or the Underground won: The name of Preston Garvey will forever go down in the history of the Commonwealth as the most dedicated Minuteman.
- If the Survivor saved him, restored the Minutemen, but Defeated the Institute or BS: Unable to withstand the betrayal, Preston Garvey resigned, his departure was a heavy blow for the Minutemen, but the settlement where Preston's donkey soon became one of the safest in the Commonwealth.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spider jerusalem 26.12.20

you can assume a lot, for example the fact that part 4 is a worthy continuation of the series, only this is nonsense and a place for all this in fanfiction

N
Nighthawkreal 26.12.20

Spider Jerusalem
But I can feel cooler than their writers :)

K
Kirlusha 26.12.20

NightHawkreal
Well, make a mod for that. Then you'll be really cooler.

N
Nighthawkreal 26.12.20

Kirlusha
Then I'll be cooler than their programmers, and that's too many. ) But seriously, I thought about it, but I never managed to make fashion, even with M&B.

S
Spider jerusalem 26.12.20

NightHawkreal
Well, I don’t know how you did it pretty dry, here are my options
-If the Survivor did not save the minutemans, then Preston Garvey and all his gang in the museum fled from there, splitting into two groups, but since the head of the minutemans did not have at least some tactical skills, then nothing better than letting kill one half so that it distracts the raiders in order to give an opportunity he did not come up with another escape, then, having occupied the senchuari, the minutemans began to die of hunger, since they knew absolutely nothing, even plant a turnip, as a result, one part died of hunger, the second ate their corpses and died of cadaveric fever,the last was Mother Murphy, who kept herself on drugs and as a result of one of the parishes decided to protect herself by chopping off the heads of the remaining Minutemen and Preston himself (who died one of the first) and put them on stakes, as a result of which all the raiders passing by were afraid of this place and ran where further away (and those who did not run away, Mother Murphy shot from a rifle, took away the wounded "prey, took all the drugs from her, then interrogated in the basement to find out if the subject had recently taken the substance, if the answer was positive, then Mother Murphy dismembered his profit and took out the remains drugs from the poor fellow, then she ate him and his head hooked on another countthen she interrogated in the basement in order to find out if the subject had recently taken substances, if the answer was positive, then mother Murphy dismembered his profit and took out the rest of the drugs from the poor fellow, then she ate him and hooked his head on another stakethen she interrogated in the basement in order to find out if the subject had recently taken substances, if the answer was positive, then mother Murphy dismembered his profit and took out the rest of the drugs from the poor fellow, then she ate him and hooked his head on another stake
-If the Survivor restored the Minutemen -The initial state of affairs was not bad, but Preston Garvey decided that it was time to stop doing charity work and decided to take money for protecting the territory, at first the farmers paid regularly, but then when the Minutemen ignored all requests for help (which led to large losses) justifying this is because the Survivor is busy building his hut and they are busy with corn and kicking oblong objects, ordinary collective farmers suddenly realized that without the Survivor these degenerates could not do anything and planned an attack on the Castle (which was very protected after the actions of the Survivor and could be a good stronghold) in as a result of the attack, without receiving any resistance, the farmers tied all the Minutemen and Preston himself in shackles,then they tied them with chains and threw them on the beach, after cutting their bodies and pulling out their entrails to lure the bogs, then when the bogs appeared on the beach that was previously mined, the farmers blew them all up together with the minutemans and began to live well and do not know the minutemans
Happy end ... No need for blowjobs, all by lore

N
Nighthawkreal 26.12.20

Spider Jerusalem
I don't like Santa Barbara.

A
AnatolyKest 26.12.20

My dreamers :)) And what will happen to the world if the Survivor at the beginning of the game in the shelter decides to turn up, well, or in general there was no nuclear disaster?

K
Kirlusha 26.12.20

tolkus
Then, there would have been no fallout series.

N
Nighthawkreal 26.12.20

tolkus
A good option for an early ending. to lay hands on oneself in this situation is a very logical way out.

M
MalluM 26.12.20

Spider Jerusalem
Like that?

Spoiler

A
Angelica04 26.12.20

Preston Garvey took out the survivor and he killed him. Oh yes, he's immortal + one more minus to the game. PS if it's serious about the endings of the satellites, the developers had to think. A couple devoid of slades, and words about the hero's companions, at the end of the game there is not much work. But even that they were too lazy to do.

N
Nighthawkreal 26.12.20

Angelica04
Obsidian thought.

i
intolerable 26.12.20

Spider Jerusalem
I like your development the most))

A
Angelica04 26.12.20

NightHawkreal
Well, this is another company that produces games head and shoulders above conversational.

A
Alexey Enyutin 26.12.20

NightHawkreal wrote:
Obsidian thought.
After that Arbor, as I heard, decided not to give development to anyone else. Hike so that no one else disgraces their programmers)

A
Alan_McKormak 22.02.21

Angelica04
In general, he can be killed in a dream with the help of the sandman ability