3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joel Miller 26.12.20 01:52 am

Uncharted 4: A Thief \ 's End as Most Awarded Game of All Time?

Hello dear members of the forum, I would like to know your opinion on whether Uncharted 4: A Thief's End will become the most awarded game in history? At the moment, this title belongs to The Witcher 3, and before that it belonged to The Last of Us (another masterpiece of Naughty Dog).
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
NorthernSky 26.12.20

HL1-2 looks at you with a smirk ...

M
Morgan yu 26.12.20

NorthernSky
: D

J
Joel Miller 26.12.20

NorthernSky
I mean GOTY awards, which, if my memory serves me right, have been given out since 2003 :) So the first Half-Life court does not get it, although the second in 2004 received 21 GOTY awards (for comparison, The Witcher 3 has 254 GOTY- award, and The Last of Us 249) ...

J
Joel Miller 26.12.20

Henry Bulenshtayn
Everything is clear with you, by the way, in three days Victory Day, so by the way ...

N
NorthernSky 26.12.20

Pigius
Victory Day - with a capital letter. And so, urine the fascists!

J
Joel Miller 26.12.20

NorthernSky
Fixed :)

N
NorthernSky 26.12.20

Pigius
Krysavchik)))))

J
Jc jensen 26.12.20

if the deus gets rid of it then it will be so, if not then goty will be divided 70 by 30 in favor of vulgar dogs

J
Joel Miller 26.12.20

SampleText
I think the new Deus will be a great game, although I'm not sure if it is really a dangerous competitor for Anch like all games that come out this year (at least I think so :)) ...

J
Jc jensen 26.12.20

Pigius
fallout was also not a competitor to the blond, but he snatched his share of goths in some way, and if a decent game comes out, opinions about the goth will be divided even more, which will not allow the friend to become the most awarded

J
Joel Miller 26.12.20

SampleText
Well, I mean, a dangerous competitor means something completely cool (for example, Red Dead Redemption 2, if it came out this year), and Deus Ex is definitely a great game, it just doesn't seem to me that it is in that the same league as Uncharted :) And so yes, of course, some share of Deus Ex awards will be snatched (unless, of course, the developers pay off) ...

J
Jc jensen 26.12.20

Pigius,
I'm not talking about what is better and what competes, you asked whether anch will become the most awarded game, and what, in my opinion, this status depends on, I wrote in the post above, there is no absolute agreement in the opinions of journalists, and 2015 it showed that's all salt

J
Joel Miller 26.12.20

SampleText
But the fact of the matter is that if there is no worthy competitor, then the game will receive 90% of all GOTY-awards, which happened to The Witcher last year and allowed him to become the most awarded game in history ... A similar situation can happen in this year ...

J
Jc jensen 26.12.20

Pigius,
you just quoted me in other words, as I already said, even if a fall somewhere was a competitor to the witcher, then Jensen may well become a competitor to the Druke and much more serious if we compare him again in the same confrontation in 2015, where the witcher won by no means dry

J
Joel Miller 26.12.20

SampleText
SampleText wrote: a
fall somewhere was a competitor to the witcher
Well, let me disagree with you ... Initially, most players had a high opinion of the new Fallout and were waiting for it much more (as can be judged by sales) than some Polish RPG, on In fact, Fallout turned out to be a homeless simulator, and the "Polish RPG" is one of the best games in history ... If Fallout were a worthy competitor, it would not have allowed the Witcher to snatch so many awards ... A competitor is someone who is on an equal footing or is slightly behind (ahead), which cannot be said about Fallout ... Fallout turned out to be just a good game, but certainly not a competitor to the Witcher :)

m
mangelo 26.12.20

I didn't play, but I really liked the first three parts. And lastofas ​​seemed mega short.

G
Gentelman 26.12.20

Are there any competitors this year?
RDR 2 will be released in 2017 at its best.
Deus Ex will probably be good, but it looks creepy for the second time.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.12.20

Sony always has the most awarded games,
especially the grapone of the year nominations

J
Joel Miller 26.12.20

MunchkiN 616
, no, really, no

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 26.12.20

The game is almost perfect in almost everything, but I was not particularly impressed with anything, the best moment was shown in the trailer (chase in Madagascar). Little scenery, Basically the whole game is climbing the island, yes there was Scotland, the initial missions and missions in the past, but there were almost no wow moments. there was a beautiful boat chase. The plot is excellent, but why not make inserts from the past, play for the very pirates Avery and Tew, it would be very cool, and there seems to be nothing to complain about, but all the impressions are mainly due to the graphon and cinematography, Last of the ace at one time impressed much more. In general, the game is excellent, if there is an opportunity you shouldn't miss it, but you always expect more from the Great Danes, and perhaps I had initially high expectations.