3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shpegun 27.12.20 01:09 am

Skippy, Cold Blooded Assassin (Cyberpunk 2077)

I found Skippy in general, set the shooting mode to the head and everything is fine. Now he spoke to me, they say, I helped you kill more than 50 people, therefore the killer mode is turned off, only the non-lethal shooting mode is available.
Can you do something about this? This was my main barrel, and now it has essentially become absolutely useless to me.
30 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 30.12.20

dh57
Yeah. Accordingly, when you sell something, it will not even be visible (you will not accidentally sell it)

S
Skorrrr 08.01.21

shpegun
If headshot mode is selected, then set a modifier that blocks kills. Now you can shoot in the head and not sweat it. At least I didn't switch to "puppies".

p
polyhedral 29.01.21

I don't switch to "puppies" at all.
He specially took a skippie to open the quest and return it to the owner, but already there are under 100 corpses, and he still does not switch to puppies 🤣

E
Evlampiy 29.01.21

I was also aware of this joke ... I put the "puppies" on purpose, but ... already there are 200 + -... corpses ... still "puppies" ... the level of the trunk grows constantly, it also damages the "puppies"

A
AlexAvP 08.02.21

In the "cheats" tab there is a guide on how to permanently switch to a cold-blooded killer. That's the only way it worked for me.

L
Leo1968 08.02.21

On "puppies" it is necessary to finish off. He put the group down, then went up to everyone and finished off.

M
Mr. SISTER 19.03.21

I saw several comments about the fact that after choosing a mode for the first time, some players then, regardless of the number of killed / stunned, nothing happens, Skippy simply does not say anything, and nothing can be done with him. The disgusting thing is that this is my third playthrough, it was in it that I decided to collect V's full cache, right now he decided to blunt, because until you refuse to take it to Regina, absolutely nothing can be done with him, even put in a box, although he your fact. Are there those who were able to solve the problem inside the game, without cheats and poking around in folders? I just play in the cloud and I can’t do anything, even those weapons that need to be crafted are all hanging in their places, one Skippy is ... Xia ((

m
mabinori 25.02.22

Suddenly someone will come in handy infa: Skippy switches to another mode not just after 50 kills, you also need to wait about 5 in-game days

K
Kostya_Evd 25.02.22

mabinori
I was waiting for about 2, immediately almost beeped

W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.02.22

I'm generally buggy, I choose the killer, And then why did you choose a pacifist and puppies. Well, do not care still yelling from the cache, a bad user.