3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vassagotmn 27.12.20 01:09 am

Andariel + travinkal (3000 runs) (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone!
I still decided on one more topic on farming on wonderful servers pg.
I will run to Travinkal and Andriel 3000 races.
I understand that the figure is not serious, but the essence of this farm is not even the drop itself,
but I want to check what I will earn from runes during these races.
I will run a level 95 forty with two elements ice and lightning.
ice damage equal to 5300, lightning damage equal to nearly 2,500 (under the KTA 4)
To the surprise of all fathers Diablo 2 introduce a new concept of "guaranteed pool of"
inhabitants of this forum has not yet moved away from my concepts BASE MF like to get a fresh
batch of new Nonsense.
What is a guaranteed pool? It is a guaranteed drop in about 30 races.
I collect ral sol jewels and stones (pg), on average 20 pieces are collected in 30 races and sold for a pool.
this is the most conservative estimate. I think the result will be slightly higher.
every 500 races I will calculate how much I have earned. Well, by the end of all 3000 there will be a full result.
1 run takes differently, on average, while the kta is 115 seconds, I have time to run the entire run.
I caught myself thinking that farming is similar to fishing.

Made 100 races from things, only a stick tr 2-2-2 was dropped
, Firka did not give it as a present , it will just block those stones that I had before the races.

race 28 (out of 100) Tr -2-2-2 (grass)
89 Comments
Sort by:
q
qPash 27.12.20

He caught a star as a fisherman, calls himself names as inhabitants, introduces concepts to fathers, breaches. Hmm ... =)

O
Obsessed 27.12.20

I want to check that I will earn from runes
with wigs (and trade?) it became sour, people started farming. "this is a holiday, with tears in my eyes" ;-)

sold for a pool.
vassagotmn, it still needs to be sold. but in general, yes - the noob will skip the subject, the experienced one will pick it up and sell it -> incomes are different.

gave Firka
in the right direction you give. ;-)

r
rambler87 27.12.20

Obsessed
)))
By the way, the mystic legend
seems to work: the fact that the necrosum is better than the drop. Where this legend came from is interesting.

The best thing is like running on a pindle (sits in one place, runs the fastest, no one interferes, not cold immuns minions) - trash this gold Fiennes good so that you can gamble tiarks later.

Better, I think, 10,000 races - 1 ber fell there (perhaps 30,000 are needed here).

N
NoneOne2010 27.12.20

Run on NM though?

v
vassagotmn 27.12.20

hell

M
Manifold 27.12.20

It would be interesting for me to look at 1000 races on baal with quest drop. And lvl would have raised maybe, and you see something from tc87 got

R
RomanDII 27.12.20

successful fishing) there

was a topic with races on Travi https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/lootaem_zod-994531/

v
vassagotmn 27.12.20

Manifold
the weakest to cut such a topic? baal 1000 races

M
Manifold 27.12.20

vassagotmn
Yes

v
vassagotmn 27.12.20

done 200 runs

on 170 in the grass fell sc 16 hp 9fres sold for small

O
Obsessed 27.12.20

vassagotmn, You didn't need it yourself?

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.12.20

Obsessed have
you forgotten that the kid raised 3 sozha at the races? He only wears 20/11 now!

R
RomanDII 27.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
do you have something personal to him or just trolling everyone?)

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.12.20

RomanDII
and what I wrote something like that XD Well, people sold a cool ss for kraporuna, so he can afford it. I just dragged just such as usual - if close to perfs fell, then I pushed because demand dictates a good price.

R
RomanDII 27.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
and he will knock out a couple)

v
vassagotmn 28.12.20

Obsessed
I already do not need anything for myself, everything is bought, everything is dressed, I just play and enjoy fishing,
usually I sell everything that I knock out for half the price except for really rare items. I'm not interested in chatting and trading with clogged chests, I knocked it out, sold it and knock it out further

v
vassagotmn 28.12.20

Last week I was farming on hbr open, flew into a ravinkal and I see that it is cleaned. only one consul is alive, an icy fist, apparently farming an icy sorceress, cleaned everyone except the imun. I kill him and SUR falls. I wrote to the general, half started swearing and calling me pi ... ohm (in general, a dishonest person) cats in the soul of a scrub probably from the one who cleaned and left the consul alive.
And I once again thought to myself how good the two-handed woman is. even if it is a little weaker, but how versatile it is

Z
Zigzag-V 28.12.20

pi ... ol

O
Obsessed 28.12.20

knocked out sold and continue to knock out
vassagotmn, I will answer in verse:
the more those selling at half price,
the more parasites in our chat ;-)

how good is the two-stance
where passed?

R