3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zzz433 27.12.20 01:09 am

Gameplay (eFootball PES 2021)

I thought Konami reviewed the behavior of the players and realized that they weren't blind. What to call when in a network cup with full health a player with speed data (96) runs slower than an opponent's player at a speed of 85, it is noticeable that the admin knocks in the admin panel, as in the previous parts of the players' efficiency, the player seems to have a name and a filling depends on Konami. I noticed such crap long ago when you need to lose, the players just stop moving, and the gamepad doesn't listen, there are blows that you didn't plan at all. Sometimes the goalkeeper falls before the opponent hits, there is a goal like from a cannon through all the defense and the ball flies like in science fiction films. Today I was killed by the fact that in the network cup I made a canopy on the striker and, pulling forward, should have been with the goalkeeper 1 on 1, only once my striker stops without knowing it and waits for the opponent to catch up and take the ball away. Then they scored a goal for me, let me answer, but it was not there the players simply do not run and do not have time to intercept the ball, and the distant opponent suffices faster. Then, when you lose, they turn on the afterburner with a hidden lever and your players start running - yes, the time until the end of the match is 3 minutes. And wherever you touch there is no opportunity to play a club in strength. Why then do people plant coins if nothing changes. Moreover, in this part, the players fall out in disarray and no matter how they reach the top 3 players in the special agent, but before you moved up and knew that you would get a good player later. And now they pull from you, and you will receive a player on the last day of a special agent before a new one comes out and so on in a circle. You can safely take your time and spend coins on the last day, shoes for you. And this is the minimum that I know, how can a sane person look at this type of gameplay? These are just swindlers and hungry creatures, without conscience and honor! Therefore, when their donat is broken and squandered, I'm only glad.
4 Comments
Sort by:
W
White thong4 30.12.20

Well yes. And 10 years ago, one player could run across the entire field without giving up and score goals in 10 pieces and it was not interesting to win constantly. Let it be better.

F
FallOut0877 29.01.21

zzz433 there is
some truth, But in general I do not agree. Of course, the handicap is present, but do not forget that there is also a mechanic with arrows in the horses, they also decide a lot, about donating, all the players are already poured, they distribute messi and ronaldo, I don’t understand in general, claims, it is still much better fifa both in gameplay and in terms of donation. Ps play on pc, rating 820

i
ivanivlev 16.02.21

White thongs4
sometimes it seems to me that 10 years ago there was the same engine, it is clear that it was improved ... but the problems of 10 years ago are still present

S
Stas Pitetskyi 16.02.21

The arrow counter only affects your donkeys !!! and the enemy players, all the more classic, had these arrows!