3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 27.12.20 01:12 am

After completing (Cyberpunk 2077)

What to do then?
Any ideas?
I still want to play it, but they don’t give me ... the points are over, the quests are over ...
Even random skirmishes and then you need to search for a long time, they are displayed on the map only when it is close, on the global one.
It is possible, in principle, once or twice to sag Militech at the checkpoint, but also annoying ...
Boring, in general.

Can someone suggest something for fun?
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 27.12.20

Tdante
The most obvious thing is to start playing again as others (nomad, child of the streets, corporation) and act out the corresponding roles

T
Tdante 27.12.20

dilat
Yes, there are no roles here, a couple of choices for the whole game that globally do not change anything, and that's it. The variability is not high enough to make you want to replay.

s
saa0891 27.12.20

Tdante
So in any case, if the game has come to you, then besides replaying there are no other options (you can try to play some one Persian, melee, hacker, etc.), if you even have the whole map to jerk off quests and activities cleaned out.

d
dilat 27.12.20

Tdante
Partially there. You can behave the whole game like a corporation, like a schmuck, like a goody, always suck up Johnny or vice versa, and so on ... Turn on your fantasy

J
JackTailer 27.12.20

Tdante To replay
as Baba (or a Man), get used to the role, play with a different voice acting (which I advise, kayfanesh)
Do not pass another build? Purely on Katana (or Mantis blades), Crushing (or fists), Stormtrooper with a rifle, drubash, sniper, smart cannons, electromagnetic cannons, a hybrid of the other, builds for strength, reaction, composure, neutraner, hidden killer or pacifist,
Wagon options, we include the head of the Lord.