3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hold0g 27.12.20 01:12 am

Judy Alvarez Just Calls And Is Silent (Cyberpunk 2077)

This stupid creature calls, I answer her, then she calls again, and that's it, just silent. At the same time, I am currently in an active mission and cannot start a dialogue / cutscene. I tried to restart, die, load the save a little earlier. But this crap haunts me throughout the game.
hotfix 1.06
Until this piece of buggy shit is fixed I won't come here
15 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 27.12.20

Shy.

H
Hold0g 27.12.20

really

H
Hold0g 27.12.20

Well, really, I can't play because of this bug, did anyone have it?

y
yondaime174 28.12.20

Hold0g
Regina is silent for me. Only the last phrases appear sometimes, if you directly enter the quest zone. Try near her hut or where the quest should be to talk

E
Evil Clown 28.12.20

Hold0g
There was no such thing. Only you can be seen "lucky".

d
dilat 28.12.20

Evil Clown
My friend had Delamaine on top of any call and spoke with the first caller

y
yondaime174 28.12.20

Delamayne was gone. But it so happened that several calls at once. There was also that you call someone, and they appear in front of you and conduct a normal dialogue (Beast in a motel, where you spend the night with Panam; Judy in her apartment after leaving)

d
dilat 28.12.20

yondaime174
I had a Beast )
Spoiler

A
Almonahhh 28.12.20

This Judy is just the top scum, the nastiest character in the game. Every time this mongrel wants to bang. Not surprisingly, there is such a bug with it.

E
Evil Clown 28.12.20

dilat
There was only one big problem during the passage. Exit the game with ALT + F4. After that, when loading any save Cyberpunk crashed with an error: "The application has finished working"

d
dilat 28.12.20

Almonahhh
Why?

C
Cyberpunk3077 28.12.20

I have another bug right now, all the callers look like a viral delamen that asks for help.

Y
Yahaheifetc 30.12.20

When Judy asked if V would come, the answer was "I'll think about it." I managed

H
Hold0g 30.12.20

Almonahhh
+

z
zenit558 11.01.21

I have the same garbage, I went through a mission with Panam on a basilisk, after a while this bitch calls and is silent, it is impossible to play further, V sends her when she gets involved in a shootout, but then this creature calls again!