3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 27.12.20 01:51 am

After Russification of Origin, the DLC (Mass Effect) disappears

Hello dear friends, after Russification of the origin version of the game, I lost all the DLCs, but after I updated it, that is, all the files became before I Russified, then after entering the game I noticed that two DLCs were in place, but after Russification they disappear.

With what it can be connected?

Screen of the English version of the game.

4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 27.12.20

With the fact that the Pinnacle Station did not appear in Russia and, therefore, is not Russified. As for Bring down the sky, it's hard to say, most likely they are somehow related.

M
MarvelDC 27.12.20

It was so. After logging into the game after a one-year break, the ogirin said the game has ... an update! I pressed install, in the end something was downloaded to 4GB (maybe the add-ons were downloaded? I don't remember if I had them before), after that she stopped seeing the save and add-ons. I checked both the cache and reinstalled the game, a simple reinstallation of the crack helped. Read here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=619272716

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.12.20

In this regard, the pirate will be better. Just today I played in Pinnacle Station, which was not Russified, and 2-3 days ago the first supplement took place, which in turn was Russified. At first I thought maybe a jamb of pirates, but as it turned out, it's just not a translated DLC.
There, in principle, there is little interesting. In the first, batarians direct the asteroid to the planet and it is necessary to turn off the engines, and in the second, it is just a combat simulator, one might say as in 3 parts. At the end of Pinnecle Station, by the way, they give a small apartment on the planet nearby, but there you can only replenish first-aid kits and grenades.

I
Ivasik 27.12.20

Marvel2
Thanks for the link.
I downloaded it from Steam, but I didn't know where to get Death from heaven under it.