3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 27.12.20 01:51 am

Body Replayers (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As I understand there are several main replayers, so I had a question, can I use two replayers at the same time? And what errors can occur if not?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rin Shirayuki 27.12.20

I only know one replayer that can be installed with other replayers, since it comes as a separate race. And there are no conflicts and bugs.

S
Sportklass 27.12.20

2 will not be minced

a
arah 27.12.20

Sergey Bochkov28052002
If you play as Demonica (DEM), you can also install Lady Body (LB) for companions and other NPCs. Everything will work without anyone there. Both replayers are from the same author.

G
Galinka. 27.12.20

arah
Dem is a separate race, not a replayer.

a
arah 27.12.20

Galinka.2401
DEM is a replayer made as a separate race as well as LB with its own body and other troubles
Don't believe me go to Krista's blog and read
Krista author of these masterpieces

w
w201 27.12.20

For me, for example, the main character and the NPC have a different replayer, but this is implied by the game. I've been playing this way for three years now. Sometimes the heroine has 7B or SVE (for new armor from mods) and the rest of the world is UNP or another (I don't remember what But so that all NPCs have different ways - this is the specificity of the mods.

g
grothex 27.12.20

your Persian can only have one replayer (you can replace it if anything with another). otherwise - abracadabra paluchitsa))))

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 27.12.20

A question about demonics, there are two options for Lilith, and the addition to it is Eve, so the question arose, is this a separate addition working on its own, or not?