3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HeadshotZzZ 27.12.20 01:51 am

Graphonic Dragons (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys, such a problem: the computer is not new, but Skyrim on the ultras calmly pulls, without subsidence. When the first time passed everything was normal, but in subsequent passages, graphonistic dragons began to appear more and more often. They become normal only after death. Kind of like quest dragons like Alduin, Paarthurnax are normal. Has anyone faced this problem? I don't play Skyrim now, but in the future I would like to know the solution to this problem. Thanks in advance and may the roads lead you to the warm sands of Elsweyr)
14 Comments
Sort by:
98morozzzov98 27.12.20

Do you want less graphical dragons or what?

S
Sportklass 27.12.20

download retextures for dragons

H
HeadshotZzZ 27.12.20

I don't know exactly what was happening, but it seemed like the textures were blurring

M
Misha gotko 27.12.20

I had this in isolated cases but did not appear before installing the ultimate dragons mod

r
rus_Inversion 27.12.20

What does "Graphical Dragon" mean? Throw off the screen, I'll see what it is all about. )) _)

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 27.12.20

HeadshotZzZ
this is not a very scary problem, just such garbage happens when you play for a long time without interruption or sometimes when you do very powerful attacks well with animation that happen

H
HeadshotZzZ 27.12.20

___NYUSHA___
so the problem is that they fly like that initially, I go into the game, I find a dragon, and he is already like that. I didn't even have time to hit him

H
HeadshotZzZ 27.12.20

rus_Inversion
I can't, because, as I said, I don't play Skyrim now. I have to install it for the screen. But in general it looks like a low-poly model, covered with very soapy textures, if you know what I'm talking about

m
meta_KnightFan 27.12.20

rus_Inversion
Here's an example:
Spoiler

H
HeadshotZzZ 27.12.20

meta_KnightFanYes, you got ahead of me

K
Kostya_Vong 27.12.20

meta_KnightFan
4 times in the whole game there were such "Grafons" ... I had a problem with the mod, which added flora to the cities ... After its removal, everything returned to normal: Grafons became pure Dragons, and lush, covered with flora, the cities became deserts back ...

H
HeadshotZzZ 27.12.20

No, even before I learned how to put mods, I had grafons instead of dragons.

w
w201 27.12.20

HeadshotZzZ
Try to put a mod on the dragons that improves their graphics, it may just change the textures. And the graphics settings will have to be reset - most likely, it just does not load normally (maybe there is not enough free disk space or something else).

H
HeadshotZzZ 27.12.20

Well, in general, for now, one option is to put dragons retexture. Okay, thanks everyone, I'll try)