3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom08 27.12.20 01:51 am

\ "Sorry, there was an error. Could not connect to EA servers \". (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Guys, help.

16 Comments
Sort by:
h
hardwaredude 27.12.20

Everyone around the world has this now. We are all waiting for the resolution of the problem.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/quot-we-re-unable-to-connect-to-ea-servers-to-activate-dragon/td-p/4046811

P
Phantom08 27.12.20

hardwaredude
Was everything all right before that? It's just, I just downloaded and pissed a little.

h
hardwaredude 27.12.20

Phantom08

I just bought and pissed even more.))) But yes, it should be fine. This is absolutely for everyone, people from different countries have unsubscribed. EA should fix the problem soon. Maybe in a few minutes, maybe in a few hours.

P
Phantom08 27.12.20

hardwaredude
Thank you very much)

h
hedwiga 27.12.20

the same bullshit. played all week. I played yesterday and everything was okay. I haven't changed anything, but today I can't enter the game.

T
Tier69 27.12.20

Origin cho here to say something ...

A
AT_Sagor 27.12.20

How about launching Origin offline? The game runs normally in offline mode, however, achievements will not be counted, but for those who are impatient - an acceptable way out.

p
paz25 27.12.20

at_sagor first you need to go online at least once)

S
Setesh 27.12.20

After yesterday's patch, exactly the same error appeared, before that I played 75 hours (plot + co-op), there were no problems ... can I somehow roll back the version of the game?

w
we1ssm4n 27.12.20

Everything was just solved for me - we turn off the Internet => log into the origin offline => start the game => a window appears with a proposal to log in to activate the game => drive in the origin account data => you can play.

S
Setesh 27.12.20

we1ssm4n
tried this option, it didn't help, but changing the game settings in GF Exptrience to the recommended ones helped

w
we1ssm4n 27.12.20

Setesh
Wondering how changing graphics affects activation? Coders who are racking their brains over bypassing Denuvo protection should take note =) And about the problem after the patch - all these methods are crutches, someone will give a ride, and someone sits and waits.

S
Setesh 27.12.20

Yes, it's a coincidence, they fixed the entrance while I was changing the settings, spread it here ...

v
vanrem 27.12.20

the same garbage
figured out someone how to start the game?

S
Setesh 27.12.20

W.ill
figs knows whether it was decided by itself or the developed ones were repaired, but apparently not all

-
-zotik- 27.12.20

not repaired