3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maceplyuk 27.12.20 01:51 am

How to return the \ "Silent \"? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Past the mission where the silent person leaves and disappears from the partners, can she somehow be returned?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devil_Within 27.12.20

No way, absolutely no way. This is the plot and the idea

A
AngryRabbit 27.12.20

maceplyuk
No, but there seems to be a way to get her back by digging in the game files

K
Kageri sendou 27.12.20

After episode 45?

J
John371 27.12.20

By editing files, you can definitely return

M
Metal giant 27.12.20

It is not yet known how to return it, but in order to make sure that it does not go away, you need to put a frontal butterfly emblem. Then she will not leave. Confirmed by many players.
To get the butterfly emblem, you need to take it on a mission and burn. She will cover you, and at the end they will give you the title of "butterfly". The main thing is that she plays better than you in the mission, and they will give you an emblem.

D
Dragon2055 27.12.20

Hmm ... weird. Passed mission 46 (in theory, this is the end), and she never went anywhere.

A
Aziflow 27.12.20

1) Download the archive https://mega.nz/#!GhtAETTT!VdhPxiRxedYFSD0SjXRgsF6WeL43quscdE3OnYbXVYo (Press Downoad throungh your browser, not Download)
2) Unzip to the master folder, which is located in the root folder and replace the original (better)
That's all

A
Asostraik 27.12.20

Metal Giant It's a
complete lie, it will go away anyway, everyone has tested it.

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.20

I agree !!! I put the emblem on the butterfly, I still think it is 89% that the plot is so conceived and it will not work out as a silent partner :(

S
ScarletWanderer 27.12.20

FOX_Skaynet
attitude to the maximum and the butterfly and the mission are simply not offered, it is stupidly skipped. And until the relationship falls or you remove the butterfly. this mission is not proposed. You can complete the game. But there is no 100% completion, 98% will be completed there or something like that.