3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FluttyShyFan 27.12.20 01:56 am

Quarreled with a girl

Good day. I live on the outskirts of the city, in a one-room rented kennel, I am 23 and I am bearded, not a virgin. There is a normal job that I don't give a damn about. There is money - and okay. In the evening - tanks, beer ... And she, waiting for me in our common bed.
She is special, very special. And also the most beautiful. What attracts me the most is her natural scent. Skin, body, hair. I like to stroke, touch, savor the feeling of velvety softness of her fur with her fingertips. I like to call her my sunshine, although she only responds to "princess" and "Miss Rarity."
Previously, the relationship was just fabulous, but recently we constantly quarrel, she believes that I always ignore her in the presence of other people, and I just do not want to advertise our relationship for now. What do you advise, how to explain it to her?
82 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rikudo Nagashi 27.12.20

Khovansky, is that you?
He loves Rarity too, if what.

A
Andrian Alekseev 27.12.20

RarityFan
Pomoimu you are more like the one who is interested in girls or women just for sex ...

M
Max Fry 27.12.20

Is the author writing from Equestria? : D

P
Paul Langerhans 27.12.20

The author, well, how can you love your own hand so much?

E
EVIL PLAYER 27.12.20

Karnefis [seem to feel better]
Russian folk trash his mother's leg.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

damn, and I once bought a girl in the store.
she seemed to me so cool, no one has such.
everyone was asleep. and she also loves mint candies.
but I have to wash and clean it. and its fun to comb
her such cute ears. she knows how to move them.
but only the trouble is you can't show it to anyone and you can't
go out in the daytime, too,
children pester.
I beat her a couple of times and she began to speak badly with difficulty. mostly silent.
so I also had a fight. for sausage or something to give.

m
missRarity 27.12.20

Wan, what's the matter? Why do you wash dirty linen in public? Instead of talking to me, you ask THEM for advice ...
Okay, then I will speak out:
First, Tanks. I have nothing against tanks, but your computer clearly does not meet the system requirements, the game "gets stuck" (I don’t know what it’s called) every 5-10 seconds, I CAN'T BE ABLE to watch it (I can't imagine how you can play like that)
Secondly Beer ... Vanya, tell me, are you gay? Why do you drink NON-ALCOHOLIC beer? But I have dreamed of watching a dark MLP with you for so long.
Here's how not to quarrel ...
And finally shave, three hairs is not a beard.

M
Max Fry 27.12.20

missRarity
Drinking beer is not elite

S
SignIn 27.12.20

missRarity
Spoiler

N
Night_Ranger 27.12.20

missRarity

[
[Shelby] 27.12.20

missRarity

T
Tainted soul 27.12.20

The level of "fatness" on PeG is restored

I
Infiltratоr 27.12.20

Fun.

M
Mr. Paradox 27.12.20

missRarity

S
StrideForge 27.12.20

I like to stroke, touch, savor the feeling of velvety softness of her fur with your fingertips.
Either your hairy girlfriend, or your hand. Either way, you're out of luck, man.
In the first case: throw this gorilla and look for a normal girl without body hair
In the second case: tie it up with masturbation

G
Gutseen 27.12.20

My inner inquisitor wakes up

I
Infiltratоr 27.12.20

Since the smell of skin, hair ends and other garbage attracts, then maybe the fact is that the author has not yet reached the level of licking one place, but she wants to, so she is quarreling with him.

b
bloomm 27.12.20

what are you necrophiloposter.

W
Wing42 27.12.20

Phil Spencer
The author won't bother us anymore - when this topic fizzled out, I had to shoot him.

G
Garrus-1994 27.12.20

Phil Spencer
Grown-ups, but looking at some ponies. Okay, heck with that value judgment, but what's so attractive about them?