3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
romych666 27.12.20 01:56 am

impressions (TERA: The Next)

how do you like tera online?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeRidinna 27.12.20

I like the game, but it is unrealistic to enter it especially in the evening hours. If you waited, then there is still a high probability that you will be thrown out (((As a result, no pleasure ...

L
LuNature 27.12.20

Like L2. The current in the Lineage 2 server is x10000 where you can swing the Persian up to 85 LVL in 10 minutes. Naturally, you need to download the server from other resources. Not OF. site. Tera is considered newer.

r
romych666 27.12.20

I told my opinion on the game in the review, here is my blog, you can go and watch the video)))))

s
sangen 27.12.20

Cool igruha.
MeRidinna
Yesterday I waited 25 minutes, went in and played, everything was fine.

t
tranlis 27.12.20

romych666
so far I like everything, but I haven’t gotten to the cap yet) cute graphics, interesting gameplay, beautiful armor)

M
MeRidinna 27.12.20

sangen
Either you are lucky or I am unlucky)

s
sangen 27.12.20

MeRidinna What is wrong
with your provider? It just shouldn't be thrown away.

T
Thorny83 27.12.20

Much ado about nothing!

J
Jackie Boy 27.12.20

Played for 10 minutes and deleted.

s
sangen 27.12.20

Every day, record after record, I sat in line for 55 minutes. Fucking MBT.

Spoiler

r
romych666 27.12.20

I'm also sitting in line now, in short, cool

C
Capacabana 27.12.20

There are really problems with the queue, it starts at about 14:00 (Moscow time). But I have never crashed, with a rather long session, and everything is fine with ping.

V
VanGrey 27.12.20

The impression is extremely mixed.

1) Beautiful graphics, atmospheric gameplay, all the decorations and so on in the location looks like it was there.
2) Too many young UG in the game. The chat is unreadable - it is generally better to disable it or remove the GENERAL tab.
3) At high levels, the game gets boring in minutes of its routine.
4) If there are no friends or desire to make new ones, bypass the game, because it is simply UNREALABLE to play alone. Yes, you will level up with the popabol on quests, but you will be NAKED and shit out of topic.
5) Administration madness. For any rubbish, they beat out incredible prices in real currency.
The ratio is 1 to 6, that is, for 1 unit of donated currency you will give 6-8 rubles (this is the minimum because it all depends on the dollar exchange rate). As a result, the most efficient of all this is the VIP status which makes you a little less shit than the one who did not pay it. Although you, like non-VIPs, are standing in thousands of queues to enter and in a party of 5 players with VIP status, you will receive exactly the same shit as players without it.
6) At high levels, finding a party in the dungeon is the greatest problem. If there is no clan party, then generally hopeless.
Through autoselection, sometimes there is such a SLACK that the game wants to be deleted (any juvenile UG, inadequate or overly tongue-tied sweethearts).
It happens that you wait 2-3 hours for the party to pick up.
Yesterday evening I managed to pass 3 cities for levels 57-60 on all quests while I was looking for a father to Kelsaik. And then they all merged before even reaching the 1st boss. It's better to sit for 15 minutes as a renegade than to merge with them.
7) Chasing the level, you think there will be beautiful clothes. Having finished, you see a single-model G as a gold on the 27-44th with stats barely exceeding what is already there.
On the one hand, the game is beautiful and worthwhile.
On the other hand, you need to play it with at least 2-3 friends. One is not very ice.

r
rodion godunov 27.12.20

ok game