3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alkash2 27.12.20 01:56 am

Lost dog (Fallout 4)

I sent her to wait for me in the city. In the end, I could only find Mr. Assistant flying around the workshop, but the dog disappeared. where can she be?
21 Comments
Sort by:
a
areay 27.12.20

alkash2
I also lost it once, but then on some side quest it suddenly appeared after the checkpoint.

L
Lucky one 27.12.20

The name of the topic is interesting, I already felt sorry for you)

A
Alexandrovitch 27.12.20

Spoiler

n
nights00 27.12.20

I didn't leave to wait anywhere, just one day she disappeared ...

J
JOKERIVAN 27.12.20

I looked in the kennel, I also left her in the first city, where the game begins, then I could not find it, climbed the whole town, found 2 dog kennels in the first of them, and she sat

A
AntonVx 27.12.20

Check the dog booths :) also lost it, ate found behind the house in another booth ...

M
MgkMgk 27.12.20

We were attacked by some kind of dragonflies near the second city, the dog was gnawed all over in blood he pressed to the ground and groaned, quickly injected him with some kind of crap and he got oklemalsya.
Can a shepherd die or is it eternal?

L
Lucky one 27.12.20

MgkMgk is Eternal

L
LSD 96 27.12.20

the same headlight, but on another forum I was told that some monsters could kill her if she was not given the drug in time

v
vitemk 27.12.20

He also sent her to the city and disappeared. Climbed everywhere - nowhere. Then it was necessary to restart the game and as a result the dog appeared in the booth.

A
Alzur 27.12.20

For those who lost their dog:
2 teams
"prid 1d162"
followed by
"moveto player"

z
zemlianin 27.12.20

for those who have lost a dog, it is where you met it! you can only walk with one companion in the game!

m
messor 27.12.20

thanks Alzur, rummaged through all the dog restored only by your codes

A
Albert Medvedev 27.12.20

Thank
you very much Alzur , I already wanted to print ads on milk cartons.

D
Den 27.12.20

The circumstances also developed, I had to abandon the dog. Sent to the starting village. I returned, but no, I climbed everything ... There were two booths on the territory, I removed one, climbed to other locations, returned ... Here he is, my dear sits ...

T
True jerr 27.12.20

JOKERIVAN
Thank you)

A
Alexander Klepov 27.12.20

vitemkHere's how to get it back!
If you sign, I will be grateful)))

A
Alexander Klepov 27.12.20

alkash2Here's how to get it back!
If you sign, I will be grateful)))

D
DaniilR 27.12.20

After cleaning the fort where Kellogg sits, like many, the dog disappeared. I did not send her to any settlement. As a result, I found in the same place where I first met - at a gas station (behind the bridge from the first village).

I
Ira Zubareva 27.12.20

alkash2
You have a beagle, I have one