3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Stanchev 27.12.20 01:57 am

PC problems

Hello, I ran into such a problem ... I urgently need help, two weeks ago I updated the hardware, bought a new mother and processor, a third-party disk ... I installed a new Windows, when I came home, I found that the computer was not working correctly, namely, when the computer was turned on, the system did not sees the keyboard and the mouse, began to sin on the keyboard, once tea was poured on it ... it worked perfectly, but the "Y" key only responded with a strong press ... ... But there was no effect, I put a second mouse from a laptop, the same story ... you turn on the keyboard and the mouse is not visible, you overload everything works ... the most interesting thing is that Windows hangs every other time ... once you can see that it did not hang, and the other one can see that she froze, just like Klava with mynyay. How do I determine? Unplug the Internet cable, it will show that the network is disconnected, already talked with another master, says no problems at all, works like a watch ... did not hang, did not glitch, tested, overloaded .... in general, I already stand like a fool in front of them ... and what can I think ... I bring home and the next day he again does not see the keyboard and the mouse ... the last advised the store that they might think to look at the power filter ... maybe there is a problem ... stuck the computer separately from the filter ... hung ... turned on the mouse on place ... until you overload ... I don't know what to do ... or the service is lying ... but they ask why they need it ... or I have problems at home ... so what is the question ??? I think tomorrow I will carry it to another service ... but even there they can say that everything works. Each time, these glitches began to happen more and more often, and the most interesting thing is from scratch, just in an open browser ... says no problems at all, works like a watch ... did not hang, did not glitch, tested, overloaded ... in general, I already stand like a fool in front of them ... and what can I think ... I bring home and the next day he again does not see the keyboard and the mouse ... the last advised the store that they might think to look at the power filter ... maybe there is a problem ... stuck the computer separately from the filter ... hung ... turned on the mouse in place ... until overload ... I don't know what to do anymore ... or they lie in the service ... but they ask why they need it ... or I have problems at home ... so what is the question ??? I think tomorrow I will carry it to another service ... but even there they can say that everything works. Each time, these glitches began to happen more and more often, and the most interesting thing is from scratch, just in an open browser ... says no problems at all, works like a watch ... did not hang, did not glitch, tested, overloaded ... in general, I already stand like a fool in front of them ... and what can I think ... I bring home and the next day he again does not see the keyboard and the mouse ... the last advised the store that they might think to look at the power filter ... maybe there is a problem ... stuck the computer separately from the filter ... hung ... turned on the mouse in place ... until overload ... I don't know what to do anymore ... or they lie in the service ... but they ask why they need it ... or I have problems at home ... so what is the question ??? I think tomorrow I will carry it to another service ... but even there they can say that everything works. Each time, these glitches began to happen more and more often, and the most interesting thing is from scratch, just in an open browser ... in general, I already stand like a fool in front of them ... and what is there to think ... I bring it home and the next day he again does not see the keyboard and the mouse ... in the store they advised the last that they might think to look at the surge protector ... maybe there is a problem ... stuck the computer separately from the filter ... hung up ... turned on the mouse in place ... until you overload ... I don't know what to do ... or they lie in the service ... but why should they ... or I have problems at home ... so what do you ask ??? I think tomorrow I will carry it to another service ... but even there they can say that everything works. Each time, these glitches began to happen more and more often, and the most interesting thing is from scratch, just in an open browser ... in general, I already stand like a fool in front of them ... and what is there to think ... I bring it home and the next day he again does not see the keyboard and the mouse ... in the store they advised the last that they might think to look at the surge protector ... maybe there is a problem ... stuck the computer separately from the filter ... hung up ... turned on the mouse in place ... until you overload ... I don't know what to do ... or they lie in the service ... but why should they ... or I have problems at home ... so what do you ask ??? I think tomorrow I will carry it to another service ... but even there they can say that everything works. Each time, these glitches began to happen more and more often, and the most interesting thing from scratch, just in an open browser ... in the store they already advised the last that they might think to look at the surge protector ... maybe there is a problem ... stuck the computer separately from the filter ... hung ... turned on the mouse in place ... until you overload ... I don't know what do ... or they lie in the service ... but they ask why they ... or I have problems at home ... so what is the question ??? I think tomorrow I will carry it to another service ... but even there they can say that everything works. Each time, these glitches began to happen more and more often, and the most interesting thing from scratch, just in an open browser ... in the store they already advised the last that they might think to look at the surge protector ... maybe there is a problem ... stuck the computer separately from the filter ... hung ... turned on the mouse in place ... until you overload ... I don't know what to do ... or they lie in the service ... but they ask why they ... or I have problems at home ... so what is the question ??? I think tomorrow I will carry it to another service ... but even there they can say that everything works. Each time, these glitches began to happen more and more often, and the most interesting thing is from scratch, just in an open browser ... so what is the question ??? I think tomorrow I will carry it to another service ... but even there they can say that everything works. Each time, these glitches began to happen more and more often, and the most interesting thing is from scratch, just in an open browser ... so what is the question ??? I think tomorrow I will carry it to another service ... but even there they can say that everything works. Each time, these glitches began to happen more and more often, and the most interesting thing is from scratch, just in an open browser ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 27.12.20

Alexander Stanchev
keyboard and mouse you have USB or usual?

A
Alexander Stanchev 27.12.20

RAZIEL_
Yuzb

R
RAZIEL_ 27.12.20

Alexander Stanchev
then as an option to exchange with someone from friends who have a mouse or keyboard with a PS / 2 interface, for verification.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.12.20

Usually when the situation, "at home does not work as it should, but the master works." Connected with electricity. Is there an uninterruptible power supply?
"stuck the computer separately from the filter ... hung ... turned on the mouse in place ... until you overload ..."
Describe this in more detail.

Yes, and he is good at running services, will it be easier to call the chela home, that there are no acquaintances? Even if the bug is repeated at home.

Yes, and it looks like usb is buggy, just do a few of them on the mother, try to stick it into others.