3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hooly_wood 27.12.20 01:57 am

I did not understand the conditions for unlocking the task: (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Raise a prone opponent and perform a critical finishing move (3 times). is it some kind of ability that needs to be unlocked? if not, what button does batman use to raise enemies?
Thank you!
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LorDofDemons167 27.12.20

As far as I understand, you need to knock the enemy down with something, and when he falls stunned, you approach him and knock him out, while Batman must take the enemy by the head with one hand, and hit the enemy in the face with the other.

J
Just do it again 27.12.20

hooly_wood you
knock out the enemy to the extent that he is lying on the ground with asterisks over his head) you come up and press Ctrl + SCM, the batman picks him up, and then you press LMB several times, and he finishes him, and so on 3 times

h
hooly_wood 27.12.20

Thanks everyone! everything worked out

G
Gol.ann785 27.12.20

What about ps4?

V
Vitaly Kozlovets 27.12.20

Just Do It Again
Guys, I can’t put them down, where can I do it? a maximum of 2 of them turns out, the third is not how, I always get soup from the bandits, I don't have time to just do it, does it need to be done in one combo or stupidly from one to the next?

V
Vitaly Kozlovets 27.12.20

hooly_wood
How did you do it, can you tell me how exactly they need to be laid, in one go or in one combo? I do not have time (((

N
NerdLips 27.04.21

PS4

You knock out the enemy until he lies on the ground with asterisks, then you hold down the combination R2 + O (circle) (a similar way as with R2 + triangle) and then press the square several times in a row)

Volbschem, lies + R2 + O (circle) + several once a cadrat

B
Blue_Nek0 27.04.21

NerdLips
not even a year has passed!