3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master of Helghan 27.12.20 01:57 am

Is the final build of GTA VCS PC Edition out? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

A couple of years ago I came across a mod for GTA San Andreas. It was a GTA VCS PC Edition mod. Can you please tell me if the development of this mod has been completed?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gunlinger 27.12.20

Helghan's master
emulation has now reached a chic level, you can download the PSP emulator and the game itself and play, well, so, 3 years have passed and silence since beta 3

T
Tiger goose 27.12.20

Gunlinger
Agree. Only better on PS2 emulator.

M
Master of Helghan 27.12.20

Gunlinger
Thanks for the info.
It's a pity that such an ambitious project (like other global mods) is bent: (I
'll have to play on the emule, only without a mouse it won't be very convenient, I'll try to get used to the control

G
Gunlinger 27.12.20

Helghan's master
Tiger Goose
is therefore better to download the PSP emulator and play on it, there is not really a need for a mouse, unlike the version for PS2, and the differences are only in additional machines on PS2 and multiplayer only on PSP, but it does not really work there like and less PSP version slows down

T
Tiger goose 27.12.20

Gunlinger You do
n't have to fiddle with the keyboard and mouse. I think that in the emulator, the controls can be configured for any gamepad.

M
Master of Helghan 27.12.20

Tiger Goose
I have already adapted the controls in the emulator for a convenient keyboard layout, it is easy to play

T
Tiger goose 27.12.20

Most recently, Liberty City Stories were released on Android (two months ago on iOS). I think Vice City Stories will soon be released on mobile phones.

K
King of GroovÑŠ 27.12.20

Tiger Goose
You're absolutely right. Today I read the news that perhaps VCS will be released in December, and in 2017 they are planning 4k. Although at 4 I personally doubt it. I do not give links, nothing prevents anyone from googling on their own.