3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ricch 27.12.20 02:00 am

Armor-piercing pistol or MicroPP? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

All my game in the story and online, sitting in the car, I fired only with MicroPP. I recently learned that an armor-piercing pistol is no worse than a MicroPP.
What weapon will you choose?
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Champion 2016 27.12.20

Minigun with an underbarrel grenade launcher

R
Ricch 27.12.20

Champion 2016
You can't put this in a car, so everyone would be shooting at full speed with an RPG ...

G
Gamejoy 27.12.20

In pwe, I prefer Uzi because of the high rate of fire, because bots only need a couple of shots.
In pvp, an armor-piercing pistol, the damage from it is somehow more confident ...
PS Recently, I often change my armor-piercing to a heavy revolver =)

k
ko4ur3d 27.12.20

just not Micro PP. Before the appearance of the drum magazine for the Small PP, only the armor-piercing one was used. In the presence of straight arms, the Small PP is capable of lightly shooting down helicopters. With Micro PP, this will not work. Also depends on the situation. Against foot enemies and motorcyclists, the Micro PP is the best option. Against the drivers and passengers of other vehicles, there is no better Small PP with a drum magazine. From a motorcycle or boat, the Shorter Rifle is the best choice.

-
-Alcatraz-- 27.12.20

I am for armor-piercing, it shoots no worse than PP and the damage to vehicles from this weapon will be increased (against players, too, not much increased), for me this is a huge buff. PP generally abandoned, only armor-piercing)

u
upumeg95 27.12.20

Champion 2016
+ with reflex sight + heat aiming + flashlight

L
LolkekMiraculer 27.12.20

Armor piercing)