3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podonok 71rus 27.12.20 02:00 am

How to increase the list of cargoes (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello guys, tell me how to increase the list of goods in the company? There is a map of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, but the companies of these countries have few cargoes. How to register? I kind of dropped the loads in the company, and waited for Fri 17:00, they are not displayed anyway. What else needs to be done, tell me?
19 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 27.12.20

Andrey Tymbay
What does the level have to do with it?
When will you learn to read what is it about?
A person asks for advice on how to register the amount of cargo in his fashion!

[
[EHOT] 27.12.20

Andrey Tymbay is a
little off topic

[
[EHOT] 27.12.20

Podonok 71rus
look, maybe there is a jamb in the map, maybe these countries have a restriction, because anything can be

P
Podonok 71rus 27.12.20

TOOTHCLEANER
Yes, I've already looked everywhere, like everything is normal, I've registered something in the console, there are more loads, but not those that I prescribed. I just bought myself a ref cart, so I mostly need frosts, but more rice, crystal, firewood, etc. come across.

r
romariokz 27.12.20

Podonok 71rus
This can be done so that all cargoes in the game are refrigerated.
Even this mod was on older versions.
It was called the Refrigerated Economy.

r
romariokz 27.12.20

Podonok 71rus
Here's a mod for refrigerators.
Put it at the top in the manager.
All cargo in the game will be refs.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MsTT/rgxmudpWx

S
SlavikSD 27.12.20

Podonok 71rus
Once I made a mod, see if you can find something useful http://www.playground.ru/files/euro_truck_simulator_2_trailer_tanker_default-126924/

P
Podonok 71rus 27.12.20

romariokz
Thanks, I was looking for it

P
Podonok 71rus 27.12.20

SlavikSD
Slav is healthy, why don't you have these files?

Spoiler
And you have here:

Spoiler

S
SlavikSD 27.12.20

Podonok 71rus
Hello. I don't even remember, it was a long time ago. Is it a shortage of some cargo?

P
Podonok 71rus 27.12.20

SlavikSD
No, these are text files with real names of goods, I just need to register them in the dispatcher program from there. Well, I put it, I'll load it, I'll see

S
SlavikSD 27.12.20

Podonok 71rus
Something I can not understand, what is the problem)) Explain.

S
SlavikSD 27.12.20

Podonok 71rus
Got it, I think. The names of the goods are not needed in the mod, they are taken from the base. Only the registration of the trailer for each cargo has been changed.

P
Podonok 71rus 27.12.20

SlavikSD
Ah, I got it

P
Podonok 71rus 27.12.20

romariokz
I look here even tractors in refs)

S
SlavikSD 27.12.20

Podonok 71rus
By and large, you yourself can rivet any and any amount of cargo. Paint them on trailers and shove them into groups. Your own director))
For example, take some autonomous trailer with one or two loads. And, as they say, in the image and likeness))

r
romariokz 27.12.20

Podonok 71rus
Actually, I spent my time making this mod, I shared it with you, and you are sneering.
So help people later !!!

P
Podonok 71rus 27.12.20

SlavikSD
Yes, I don't need trailers, I did it through Tedit, now I have my own. Well, yes, yes, you can register)

P
Podonok 71rus 27.12.20

romariokz
Come on, no offense, the mod is certainly not bad, but what I need is frozen cargo, and not what is in the ref.