3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 27.12.20 02:00 am

English names appeared in the game (Fallout 4)

installed the creation kit and tried to fix the krakozyabry in the toolkit by not tricky file manipulations, did nothing special, just replaced the files in the strings folder, after which I noticed the English names of some default weapons and other things in the game, for example, the entrance to the basement, etc. demolished all the mods, reinstalled the game, but the problem partially remained, an unpleasant aftertaste, now I don't know where else to dig. share your thoughts if not difficult!
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marionetco 27.12.20

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

This is what the playful hands get to.

M
Marionetco 27.12.20

Cheburator The Founder
seems to have fixed it, we'll test it, some mods are no longer displayed (the type of weapon in the hands is not visible, etc.) I love poking around in the fallout, since the third part. lol

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

Marionetco
Do you need this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/379/? ...

M
Marionetco 27.12.20

John Hawkins
as I understand it is a mod translator !? but I do not need to translate mods, I play norms with English mods, the trick is that I have vanilla names of objects in English steel. not all, but some, for example, on the screen, the laser rifle is already prescribed in Russian, it feels like it's happening randomly! but I seem to understand what the catch is, although I'm not sure! Perhaps this is due to the changed string files after the mod for replacing dialogs! although xs, but I'm inclined to this, the files changed the game reinstalled, xs what's the catch.
ps:
yes, and this crap tortured mainly in the construction of objects from dls! "LOOKUP FAILED"
is shorter somewhere.

S
Stig30rus 27.12.20

Mods in English change, the names of objects with which they interact in their own language, as mods make edits and change the language. The same problem was, I figured out what had changed to English (weapons / workbenches and other objects), put the mods not from the nexus, but from another site where they were translated in the Nexus, they were displayed, and all the PROFIT names are again in Russian

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

Marionetco
Patch for the game what is it worth? And there is - is there a mod for changing the dialogs? Translated - were the mods installed? Very little information. There is a fix for the patch 1.6.3.0.1 for STRINGS. There is also a fix for 1.6.9.0.1. You can install F4SE http://f4se.silverlock.org/ to make mods work better (if needed). And so - just reinstall the game, install a normal patch and do not shake hands).

M
Marionetco 27.12.20

John Hawkins has
a face, updated to 1.7, there are mods for changing dialogs, a bunch of everything else from the nexus and our sites for armor and weapons.
Here are the mods included:

I think you need to wait for the strings files to be edited for the new patch. or take these files somewhere for this patch. who has throw off! I'll try to fix it. although after reinstalling and running on a clean version, the problem did not disappear, maybe it is something with .ini files in user / docements. I do not know. some assumptions, already starting to get used to and not paying attention to these jambs.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.20

Marionetco wrote:
I think so you need to wait for the strings files to be edited for the new patch.
Exactly! If FDI is used, then there is already a patch for it under 1.7.9. Works great!

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

BlackTigerTK I subscribe
to your opinion colleague.

m
meta_KnightFan 27.12.20

Obviously some mod overrides the translation. I remember how I put the Shadow Striping Fix mod on Skyrim, which corrects shadows in rooms, so I have these locations in English.