3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20 02:00 am

Final question (Dark Souls)

Good day. Please tell me about dark souls prepare to die edition. I only have 1 great boss left and go to gwynne. Before that, I started going through the expansion and just killed the knight Artorias. If I pass the main line, will they immediately transfer me to ng + or will they let me continue this game and come back to finish the job? In parts 2 and 3, you could choose to start a new game or stay in this
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitD 27.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
If I pass the main line, then I will immediately be thrown into ng + yes, unless after defeating Gwyn the return bone is not used (then you can safely return to Gwin's room and finish the game)
In parts 2 and 3 you could choose to start a new game or stay in this yes and yes

I
Ilya Badidysh 27.12.20

HitD
Thanks first I will go through the expansion

U
Ubisoft quality mark 27.12.20

HitD
If you kill Gwin, the bone will not help. I know from my own experience ...
Ilya Badidysh
Just leave Gwin and deal with it. When you go through the DLC and everything else that interests you, you can wet it. But not before!

H
HitD 27.12.20

Ubisoft Quality Mark
If you kill Gwin, the bone won't help. I know from my own experience ... I did everything work more than once (the only way to get his sword / soul without going to NG +)

U

HitD
Strange ... When I used the bone after killing Gwin, I was just teleported out of the arena.

H
HitD 27.12.20

Ubisoft quality mark
hmm ... maybe the patches were lost

U

HitD
No, hardly. In the same place, everything works in coordinates and scripts. Although the jester knows him.