3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CreMat0ry 27.12.20 02:00 am

Nuclear weapons (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I have already developed 2 pieces, but they are not available. Is this by design? : D
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom rhys 27.12.20

CreMat0ry
The resources should be written. And if you want to see it live, go into PB mode, trainings and a visit to your forward base on the main platform should be.

D
Diablonos 27.12.20

They get fucked fast

C
Crociato 27.12.20

By the way, and in order to obtain achievements related to nuclear weapons, how many do you need to assemble / disassemble? Logically, one charge should be enough, but somewhere I came across information that I need four.

C
CreMat0ry 27.12.20

Venom Rhys
The fact of the matter is that they are not there
Crociato
It is enough to assemble / disassemble one. I have so.
Diablonos
Well, they can't steal it in a second. Moreover, I am quite a bit on the network, I would immediately give pi ** s to the attacker =)

C
Crociato 27.12.20

CreMat0ry
So you got the achievement right away?

E
Edonis 27.12.20

They steal at the speed of light) They stole mine in 4 hours, did not even have time to enjoy the possession. So if you need an achievement, you should immediately recycle it.

C
CreMat0ry 27.12.20

Crociato
Naturally

C
Crociato 27.12.20

CreMat0ry
Still wondering if the horn will grow if my Snake has 100,500 heroism points, and almost never kills anyone, rescues animals, etc.? Does the previous points count, or will you have to earn them again to launder Snake

C
CreMat0ry 27.12.20

Crociato
I made 2 warheads, -100000. Now you can wash the blood off: D There, the role is not played by heroism, but by demon points. Now you need to disassemble 30 kernels to stabilize the Persian

V
Venom rhys 27.12.20

CreMat0ry
It is strange, after all, from 3 minutes it should be shown where the nuclear weapons are at the base.

C
CreMat0ry 27.12.20

Venom Rhys
Well, even in the video you can see that it is on the icon. And I'm generally empty.

V
Venom rhys 27.12.20

CreMat0ry
Maybe it depends on the level of development of the PB platform?

C
Crociato 27.12.20

CreMat0ry
This sucks. I looked at why these demonic glasses are being removed, there are mainly achievements (trophies), and I have already received them all, including "Preservation" (-10,000 points of demonism). The second time you will not get them, it is not fair that past merits are not taken into account.

C
CreMat0ry 27.12.20

Venom Rhys
Thought too, but no. For others and with the worst development, everything is displayed perfectly
Crociato
Nuclear weapons dispose of. As I understand it, for every 10pcs -10000

PS I just pulled the kernel, and, accordingly, the PB owner ran to his base. I did not have time to start looking for me when I fell for the PB and merged. LOL

V
Venom rhys 27.12.20

CreMat0ry
You are a dangerous guy. it's good that he disposed of his bomb)

C
Crociato 27.12.20

CreMat0ry I
also need to find a player with nuclear weapons, I don't remember anymore when I saw someone in the section with nuclear weapons, it is always empty. It can be seen they are immediately surrounded. Just have time to dispose of your bomb.

C
CreMat0ry 27.12.20

Someone knows where you can see the history of PB events and what drawings were given for all the time. Wiki or something. It's interesting to see what I missed =)

C
Crociato 27.12.20

CreMat0ry
What's the history of PB? You can look at the list of drawings, certificates, key items and animals by opening iDroid and go to the left menu (button 1), you need the bottom line (I don't remember the name), you can figure it out.
Spoilerhttp: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/? Id = 576782802

C
CreMat0ry 27.12.20

Crociato Events
like Attack of the Skulls now

C
Crociato 27.12.20

CreMat0ry
List of events?
Mosquito's Legacy
Bound Dragons
New World Order
Scull Attack
Approximately two weeks per event. The order seems to be always the same. I took the info here:
Spoilerhttps: //wallawallas.com/2016/07/19/mgsv-events-7192016-7252016/