3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blackout_404 27.12.20 02:00 am

The laptop slows down, I'm suffering with it for a week, help people are kind)

The situation is as follows, reinstalled Windows on the laptop for a couple of days, literally downloaded Fallout 4, decided to play, start to play and start jumping FPS in places everything is in order, but after five, maximum half a minute starts to slow down brakes in different ways somewhere 5 seconds somewhere more, everything was set to a minimum, absolutely everything was pushed onto minimal wages and the laptop is pretty weighty before this witcher 3 on high without problems dragged 60 fps it was stable after reinstallation it stops kapets thought the problem is that it uses a secondary vidyuhu those built-in from intel, but no, I changed it and still the laptop doesn't seem to overheat like that like when in the game I go to a very small location, everything flies and dances without problems, all the firewood is on the motherboard and on both Windows 10 x64 video cards here are the laptop systems (geforce gtx 960m, percent Intel Core i7-4720HQ CPU 2.60 Gh and 12 GB of RAM) tell me what might be wrong and how to fix it I will be grateful Asus G771JW laptop
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 27.12.20

mrKaktak
blackout_404 wrote:
As I understand it: he has a pirate. Why then remove CODEX?

m
mrKaktak 27.12.20

Kirlusha
because it is bitcoin that loads the graphics card

K
Kirlusha 27.12.20

mrKaktak Will the
game start?

m
mrKaktak 27.12.20

Kirlusha of
course

K
Kirlusha 27.12.20

mrKaktak
Well, let him try. I'm also interested, the situevina is, of course, strange ...

m
mrKaktak 27.12.20

blackout_404
well, it looks like vidyahu ... did you disable it in the BIOS?

S
SemyStall 27.12.20

mrKaktak Are you

still talking about bitcoin?

S
SemyStall 27.12.20

mrKaktak
I stuffed it into the archive so that it could check everything at once. It does not check folders. But how do you know, right?

t
tesla707 27.12.20

in the NVIDIA Control Panel for the executable of the game, set the High-performance GPU and you will be happy.

S
SemyStall 27.12.20

mrKaktak
There is also your crap in virustotal.